mrsdapinky wrote:OI pinky!!!
I aint said you could go yet!
Afternoon Mrs. P, please can Dave come out to play tomorrow? Even though it's her birthday today, Sarah has given me a note, so I'll be there.
Geoff
PS We promise to be good.
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
mrsdapinky wrote:OI pinky!!!
I aint said you could go yet!
geoffsmith wrote:mrsdapinky wrote:OI pinky!!!
I aint said you could go yet!
![]()
Afternoon Mrs. P, please can Dave come out to play tomorrow? Even though it's her birthday today, Sarah has given me a note, so I'll be there.
Geoff
PS We promise to be good.
Dave_Speck wrote:Saw this and thought of you...

geoffsmith wrote:Geoff isn't allowed out because he hasn't done the dishes and he hasn't taken me out for my birthday! That car comes first not me!

paulwatkins wrote:So who actually made it to the meet?
and he is collecting them at 0930.
))
dapinky wrote:Queens Road, Bristol

dapinky wrote:How many Sainsburys do you know of in any of the others!
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests