Le Mans Tickets arrived in the post today

. Got what I asked for so you all have the tickets you think your getting and have paid me for. Looks as though I have been sent more full price camping tickets and less discounted camping tickets but I do not appear to have been charged anymore for this so no big issue. Also, it looks as if Bleu Nord is one of the sites to be 'Zoned' this year and whilst 3 of the tickets are in Zone G, 8 of them are in Zone F. I'm not sure what this will mean as the sites have never been zoned before, my inclination is to give it a stiff ignoring and pretend not to speak the language (not too difficult) and ensure all camp in the same area.
Now, just the question of how to get them to you
For those who go to the Southern area meet (Muley, Chris T) I will bring them to the H&C next month. Scott I would imagine you would like yours posted? PM or email me your postal address and I'll send it recorded delivery.
BobC you have first refusal on the one spare camping ticket I have, I have PM'd you to this effect. If you don't need it now then let me know soonest please as I intend to put it on e bay in the next 48 hours or so.