You beat me to it Dave
I was just getting this vision of Steph and some greece- JB wasnt in it tho!!
Tee Hee!!
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
Gary wrote:BTW, if anyone wants their PC setup for Elanscan, I am the man. Bring it along with your lead, and make sure the battery is charged
Gary wrote:Well not without your cable anyhow !

Paul.P wrote:Whatever happened to Taffy ?
Gary wrote:SH!T !!
Just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow eve. Can I come in an Audi please?
Gary wrote:Can I come in an Audi please?
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests