Spotted

Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby timmo » Mon 14.05.2007, 13:14

Spotted Friday in Shaftesbury avenue - a Pink Elan Se Reg RED 806 - S2 wheels. Black Hood.
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
User avatar
timmo
God
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat 21.02.2004, 09:57
Location: Windsor

Postby JOSLER » Sun 20.05.2007, 08:39

I spotted two yesterday a white one on the A421 at brogbough at 6.50.The other at 7.00 was just up the road on the way into Miltonkeynes a blue one with the roof down.I was the red one that flashed .This was an unusual time to see two elans a few minutes apart might have been on the way to a meet ? 8)
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby markv » Sun 20.05.2007, 15:54

Norfolk Mustard SE J *** PRB today, parked at Sandhurst Boys and Girls Football Club tournament. I spoke with the owner who comes from Godalming and bought the car new from Bell and Colvill. He hadn't come across our site, so gave him details.
Regards

Mark/.
User avatar
markv
God
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
Location: Nottingham, UK

Postby Specky » Sun 20.05.2007, 17:17

markv wrote:Norfolk Mustard SE J *** PRB today, parked at Sandhurst Boys and Girls Football Club tournament. I spoke with the owner who comes from Godalming and bought the car new from Bell and Colvill. He hadn't come across our site, so gave him details.


Bridget Jones on The Hoilday of a life time by any chance?

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Red and Yellow but no pink or green

Postby NickHawk » Mon 21.05.2007, 10:43

Friday pm Red M Reg? - Pirbright Surrey by the Volvo Garage.
Sunday am Yellow one - passenger with a hat on (seemed to be giving it large! outside lane 90mph +) on the M3 heading towards Bagshot M25 J9 area.

Nick
Silver M100 SE - Still For Sale sort of!
User avatar
NickHawk
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue 02.05.2006, 19:18
Location: Camberley Surrey UK

Postby markv » Mon 21.05.2007, 23:33

Dave_Speck wrote:Bridget Jones on The Hoilday of a life time by any chance?

TTFN

:?: :?: :?: :smt102
Regards

Mark/.
User avatar
markv
God
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
Location: Nottingham, UK

Postby Specky » Mon 21.05.2007, 23:52

markv wrote:I spoke with the owner who comes from Godalming


Godalming was the film location "The holiday and Bridget Jones".. :roll:

I'll get my coat ...

and a Pink N/A

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Dico » Wed 23.05.2007, 13:58

Yesterday (tue) - M11 south Godmanchester, 4pm, green (metallic?)roof down.

Today (wed) - A627M heading towards Oldham, 8.45am, Calypso, roof down.
2 miles from Murph's house, but it wasn't him as there were no silly stripes plastered over it.
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby DaveT » Thu 24.05.2007, 15:15

8)
Low flying pacific blue 8527 at 15ft.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby GeoffSmith » Thu 24.05.2007, 19:53

BRG parked up in Hungerford, today at 1500.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby dans » Fri 25.05.2007, 07:51

dans wrote:Red J Reg Elan braving the rain lasy night about 6.20pm on A429 by Hullavington.

Seen quite regularly as our commutes cross but I'm never in the Elan!!


Same J reg red elan seen between Hullavington and Malmesbury about 6.45am today. Hood up, no wave. I was in the elan with hood down!! :D
User avatar
dans
Fanatic
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue 26.04.2005, 19:14
Location: Cotswolds

Postby rip » Fri 25.05.2007, 13:52

JOSLER wrote:I spotted two yesterday a white one on the A421 at brogbough at 6.50.The other at 7.00 was just up the road on the way into Miltonkeynes a blue one with the roof down.I was the red one that flashed .This was an unusual time to see two elans a few minutes apart might have been on the way to a meet ? 8)


The blue one was me. It is my first Elan and I have only had it a few weeks so I am not used to flashing at others, but I am sure I shall get used to it. I did wave though.
I was heading for Leytonstone to meet up with friends, not Elaners.

AFAIK, there are 2 Pacific Blue Elans in MK. I live near Central MK, the other is in Far Bletchley. Whenever I drop my friend off from snooker, the other is always on the driveway, but mine gets out a bit.
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby markv » Mon 28.05.2007, 21:58

Dark Purple one (Is that the correct name for the colour?) driving through Sandhurst towards The Rackstraw junction in the rain at 4.45pm today.
Regards

Mark/.
User avatar
markv
God
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
Location: Nottingham, UK

Postby JOSLER » Tue 29.05.2007, 08:52

The blue one was me. It is my first Elan and I have only had it a few weeks so I am not used to flashing at others, but I am sure I shall get used to it. I did wave though.
I was heading for Leytonstone to meet up with friends, not Elaners.

AFAIK, there are 2 Pacific Blue Elans in MK. I live near Central MK, the other is in Far Bletchley. Whenever I drop my friend off from snooker, the other is always on the driveway, but mine gets out a bit.[/quote]

Hi Rip

I work in mk so when we have a nice sunny day i'll bring the elan in and we can meet up.

Joss :smt023
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby rip » Wed 30.05.2007, 23:04

JOSLER wrote:The blue one was me. It is my first Elan and I have only had it a few weeks so I am not used to flashing at others, but I am sure I shall get used to it. I did wave though.
I was heading for Leytonstone to meet up with friends, not Elaners.

AFAIK, there are 2 Pacific Blue Elans in MK. I live near Central MK, the other is in Far Bletchley. Whenever I drop my friend off from snooker, the other is always on the driveway, but mine gets out a bit.



Hi Rip

I work in mk so when we have a nice sunny day i'll bring the Elan in and we can meet up.

Joss :smt023[/quote]

I would like that, Josler. It needs to be a day when I am off because I work in London... unless you work Saturdays (which I guess you may because that is when we passed before).

I'll be taking the Elan to London on Friday so will be heading east along the A421 in between 6 and 6.30 am. I will try to be more Elan-aware this time!
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby RatHead » Fri 01.06.2007, 23:36

saw a white se this evening at about 7:30 near Calverley, Leeds - TOF 44
RatHead
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon 12.09.2005, 20:29

Postby DaveT » Sat 02.06.2007, 14:52

8)

2 in one day and near Ipswich

Green S2 northbound A12 near Woodbridge M--- LYM

Collapso Red A12 southbound 1400- followed him to car spares place in Ipswich where he was accosted. It was Gary et al. From Rendlesham. H---ARC. NIce to meet you Garry also an LECer, hope you can make next weekend.

D
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby rip » Sat 02.06.2007, 22:48

Pacific Blue Elan heading north on the M1 near Rugby at around 2.30 this afternoon. We drove in tandem for around 10-15 minutes before you sped up.
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby JOSLER » Sun 03.06.2007, 21:47

I would like that, Josler. It needs to be a day when I am off because I work in London... unless you work Saturdays (which I guess you may because that is when we passed before)

Hi rip i work saturdays but sometimes only until 12 oclock so i will be in touch to arrange meet up .maybe you could come to one of our east mid meets they are realy good and the people are nice :-D

Joss :wink:
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby Steve_P » Tue 05.06.2007, 20:49

Mustard Yellow SE on a 'J' plate driving along Chipping Norton high street around 2:45pm. Grey haired driver wearing a cap..

I was scoffing down a late lunch, after a meeting in Stratford - some great roads and lovely countryside this time of year :D
User avatar
Steve_P
Fanatic
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun 18.05.2003, 08:39

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apple [Bot] and 18 guests