| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
markv wrote:Norfolk Mustard SE J *** PRB today, parked at Sandhurst Boys and Girls Football Club tournament. I spoke with the owner who comes from Godalming and bought the car new from Bell and Colvill. He hadn't come across our site, so gave him details.
markv wrote:I spoke with the owner who comes from Godalming
dans wrote:Red J Reg Elan braving the rain lasy night about 6.20pm on A429 by Hullavington.
Seen quite regularly as our commutes cross but I'm never in the Elan!!
JOSLER wrote:I spotted two yesterday a white one on the A421 at brogbough at 6.50.The other at 7.00 was just up the road on the way into Miltonkeynes a blue one with the roof down.I was the red one that flashed .This was an unusual time to see two elans a few minutes apart might have been on the way to a meet ?

JOSLER wrote:The blue one was me. It is my first Elan and I have only had it a few weeks so I am not used to flashing at others, but I am sure I shall get used to it. I did wave though.
I was heading for Leytonstone to meet up with friends, not Elaners.
AFAIK, there are 2 Pacific Blue Elans in MK. I live near Central MK, the other is in Far Bletchley. Whenever I drop my friend off from snooker, the other is always on the driveway, but mine gets out a bit.
[/quote]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests