Sure I would have liked the chaps in the ice cream queue
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
Gary wrote:Sure I would have liked the chaps in the ice cream queue

, great weather
and great company
. My eyes are feeling like piss holes in the snow at the mo
- dried out from all the driving. Got held up at the QE bridge on the way back - at a standstill for 20mins. It was lol on the A12 all the chavs in their Novas going for a big saturday night out
.
and doing such a great job of organising the route
(oh and the cordon bleu cooking). The vid will have wait until i get back from LM.
even though I did get a few telling’s off for my driving
!! You did a good job Dave well organised we enjoyed it all.
,the food lovely and the company superb a good day out
sorry for the late post but went to see George michael last night. :gray: will post my pics soon.

JOSLER wrote:went to see George michael last night. :gray: will post my pics soon.


Gary wrote:I'm worried about Jos though.
Stays in hotel rooms with strange men, and then goes to see Georgie boy
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests