I'm gutted, just came over to UK for the first time with my Elan SE, green one with Jersey plates if anyone needs their memory jogging. Friday was Weymouth to deepest Cornwall, then Sunday all the way to Berwick in Northumberland. Wednesday all the way back to Newquay again to pick up a snake and then back to Poole on Thursday morning. Anyone see me? anyone? please dont tell me it was all in vain!!!
I knew I had bought a fantastic car, but I've had it for two years and never been off the rock, did over 1000miles in a few days and not a single hitch, and other than a wet knee at one point, had a very enjoyable drive.
Long live the Elan!
Al
p.s. See a light blue one, a red one a silver one and a white one on a regular basis here, more E.P.H. (Elans Per Head) than anywhere else I recon.