BOLLECKS*

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Re: Haynes museum 30th June 2007

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 22.06.2007, 14:26

surferphil wrote:but this weekend I am busy


NEXT WEEKEND PHIL! :-D
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby surfboardfiller » Fri 22.06.2007, 14:43

Cool! I'm up for that! I got a 3D scan of the hood done last night :-D
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 22.06.2007, 14:50

surferphil wrote:I got a 3D scan of the hood done last night :-D


What you do in the privacy of your own bedroom is no concern of ours. :wink:
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby dapinky » Fri 22.06.2007, 15:07

Sorry boys (especially Iain for organising it), but I can't make this trip :cry:

Angie is working for the day, so that leaves me with 3 kids to look after.

I last went about 4 or 5 years ago and it is a good day out. Just as importantly, there are some good roads to get there :burnout:

Just be aware that most of the routes around there are covered by government cash collection yellow boxes (WTF - The A303 is a great road, and perfectly safe [in places], yet has 'hidden' Gatsos in a 60mph limit :( )

EDIT:- with your earlier post Phil, does that mean that I'm likely to have a nice new 'rear end' soon :lol:
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it


...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?
User avatar
dapinky
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 12:54
Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby surfboardfiller » Fri 22.06.2007, 15:16

Yes Buddy! and some B-cappers too!
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Postby dapinky » Fri 22.06.2007, 16:08

surferphil wrote:Yes Buddy! and some B-cappers too!


I expect the panel to be a nice shiny 'rouge calypso', with some proper wiring connectors (Geoff :poke: )........

.......but in reallity it'll be in grey primer with the expectation of some scotch-loks and heat-shrink :cry:
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it


...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?
User avatar
dapinky
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 12:54
Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby surfboardfiller » Mon 25.06.2007, 11:48

:agree:
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Postby surfboardfiller » Tue 26.06.2007, 16:20

What's happening Angels? (in a Bosley type voice)

Are we going this Sat or what? :poke: :poke: Cos if not then I can arrange to do other things and if so I can arange to do that. :-D
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Postby blacknight » Tue 26.06.2007, 17:29

Ok here goes...

I am still happy to go, and anyone is more than welcome to join me (and the wife). Not sure on weather predictions for weekend :!:

If anyone is up for a run down to sparkford we could meet at Sedgmore servicesn (South bound M5) at 10 am Sat Morning.

Route from there is pretty straight forward with us leaving motorway at the next junction for some real roads.

Please let me know so I can let the wife know :wink:

Cheers

Iain
Winter is the new summer...............best buy a hat!
User avatar
blacknight
Fanatic
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu 01.03.2007, 17:13
Location: Working on an Elan is like a box of chocolates........every one is a coffee cream!

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 29.06.2007, 10:11

Sorry people, I'm out for tomorrow I'm afraid. If anyone is in the area, I have an interface for Iain, shiny nuts for Phil and some really hard mounts for Pinky.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby chris.t » Fri 29.06.2007, 18:03

just a bump to see how many of you bolleckees are going to try and make the SSSS?
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Postby ailwyn » Fri 29.06.2007, 18:36

Chris,

I think it's Paul, Iain and me from the Bollecks crowd.

Ailwyn
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby chris.t » Fri 29.06.2007, 22:38

just wondered if there might be any day trippers
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Postby dapinky » Fri 29.06.2007, 23:21

I'm still a 'maybe' at this stage, sorry for being vague, a lot depends on getting the kids sorted out!
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it


...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?
User avatar
dapinky
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 12:54
Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby ailwyn » Tue 07.08.2007, 23:55

Due to family :roll: commitments I'm not able to make the WsM rain, wet knee, and more rain meet this weekend :(

So, it then got me to thinking that there hasn't been a Bollecks meeting for a while (at least not that I've been invited to) so when is everyone around?

How about you lot make the effort to cross the bridge this time, Phil should know of some good pubs around the Magor area, failing that there's always the services :lol:

Suggested agenda:
1. Dave & Ailwyn to give Phil grief for non-production of rear light panels :-D
2. Whatever the hell else you want to do as my objective for the day will have been accomplished

Ailwyn
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby paulwatkins » Wed 08.08.2007, 07:57

ailwyn wrote:How about you lot make the effort to cross the bridge this time, Phil should know of some good pubs around the Magor area, failing that there's always the services :lol:


I'd be up for that Ailwyn.

I haven't got a free weekend for a while though; the 1st/2nd september is the next free one, and then after that the rugby world cup will be starting!

See if any others pipe up soon.
User avatar
paulwatkins
God
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu 13.04.2006, 08:54
Location: WsM, UK

Postby GeoffSmith » Wed 08.08.2007, 15:51

paulwatkins wrote:See if any others pipe up soon.


Toot!

I should know better next week when we get home.

Geoff
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby dapinky » Wed 08.08.2007, 19:01

The weekend of 1/2 sept is okay for me (any other suggestions would be dependent on my work dates and looking after the kids).

Don't mind going abroad for this one (even if i do have to pay a fiver for the "priviledge")

On Ailwyns suggested agenda, I aggree with item 1, but feel that there should be a seperate entry for collection of altenators which have been paid for!
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it


...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?
User avatar
dapinky
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 12:54
Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby paulwatkins » Thu 09.08.2007, 07:57

dapinky wrote:.......but feel that there should be a seperate entry for collection of altenators which have been paid for!


I've got your alternator Dave! Are you still going saturday?
User avatar
paulwatkins
God
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu 13.04.2006, 08:54
Location: WsM, UK

Postby ailwyn » Thu 09.08.2007, 09:26

dapinky wrote:On Ailwyns suggested agenda, I aggree with item 1, but feel that there should be a seperate entry for collection of altenators which have been paid for!


:smt097

BTW it's not paid for yet :lol:
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests