UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular) - New Forum

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular) - New Forum

Postby Sy V » Fri 17.08.2007, 10:50

OK

I've created and populated this area.
If there are any other regular meets that I've left behind, please let me know.

Can I ask one thing though. As your particular area's next meet approaches, please get into the habit of going to the initial post in the relevant thread and editing the title with the forthcoming meet's date. This should simplify matters.

Or am I the only one who can do this? :smt017
Image

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert Plant

In Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
User avatar
Sy V
LEC Godfather
 
Posts: 5794
Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.

Re: UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular) - New Forum

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 17.08.2007, 12:34

Sy V wrote:Or am I the only one who can do this? :smt017

I believe it's the originator of the thread as well, which should work in your favour in sharing out the administrative duties. :wink:
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Re: UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular) - New Forum

Postby HWADD » Sat 17.09.2022, 16:19

Lec godfather,

Could you not create, a local meet-up for the north east area?!

Regards,

HUGH
HWADD
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat 17.09.2022, 14:53


Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests