Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by richm100 » Tue 21.08.2007, 21:22
And guess who was kicking his heels at the Talbot Belbroughton blissfully unaware that the venue had changed from Belbroughton to Chaddesley Corbett and didn't have Sy's mobile number in phone?
Plonker
Maybe another time
Richard Steele
-

richm100
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 12:54
by Sy V » Wed 22.08.2007, 05:23
Richard
We wondered where you were. Knowing now, you'll kick yourself when you re-read my e-mail, where it says (not Belbroughton). Oh well.
A couple of new faces and a few surprise attendees - general consensus was that we'll do it again in September (to catch the Indian summer).
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Gee0 » Wed 22.08.2007, 16:08
It was a really enjoyable evening and nice to put faces to names.
I would like to thank everyone for making us newbies feel very welcome indeed.
Gerry
-

Gee0
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 23:03
- Location: Stourport on Severn
by philip_sloper » Wed 22.08.2007, 17:23
Good to meet you all, new faces and old.
Phil
-

philip_sloper
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
- Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands
by Sy V » Sun 02.09.2007, 13:45
How does Tues 18th Sept at the Talbot Chaddesley Corbett sound?
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by philip_sloper » Sun 02.09.2007, 17:42
Sorry Sy, can't make that one.
-

philip_sloper
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
- Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands
by Gee0 » Sun 02.09.2007, 19:17
That looks good for me Sy.
-

Gee0
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 23:03
- Location: Stourport on Severn
by Sy V » Mon 03.09.2007, 06:51
At this early stage it wouldn't be impossible to change it to the Thursday of the same week - Would that help Phil?
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Gee0 » Mon 03.09.2007, 08:39
I now cant make that week at all
-

Gee0
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 23:03
- Location: Stourport on Severn
by Sy V » Mon 03.09.2007, 17:07
Not the best start we've had, looks like I'll be sat with me mates... Another week perhaps?
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by philip_sloper » Mon 03.09.2007, 18:14
I can make w/c 24th September, Wednesday or Thursday.
-

philip_sloper
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
- Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands
by Sy V » Tue 04.09.2007, 08:27
OK.
Thursday 27th it is then...
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by a5gcd » Tue 04.09.2007, 18:24
Sy, I am away until 05 Oct so won't be able to make that.
Geoff
-

a5gcd
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue 14.12.2004, 16:30
- Location: Lower Broadheath, Worcester
by Sy V » Wed 05.09.2007, 04:44
Geoff
I read your post about yours and Mr P's French travels. We'll press on with this date in Sept and arrange something for Oct at a later date... if you don't mind.
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Gee0 » Wed 05.09.2007, 11:35
I am afraid Tuesdays and Thursdays are out for me for the next 2-3 months.
-

Gee0
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 23:03
- Location: Stourport on Severn
by philip_sloper » Mon 24.09.2007, 19:27
Are we still on for this Thursday?
-

philip_sloper
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
- Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands
by Sy V » Tue 25.09.2007, 12:12
Yep So far we have Thee, Me, Jason, Nicky confirmed.
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Sy V » Wed 26.09.2007, 13:58
Even the forecast is looking good.
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Sy V » Thu 27.09.2007, 12:38
25% chance of a shower this evening but given the squall I drove Stripey through on Monday morning between Norwich and Marham, I know the hard top's up to it.
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Sy V » Wed 13.02.2008, 09:31
Proposing the first meet of the year pre-Donington.
So, let's say Thursday 20th March 2008.
About 19:00 onwards at the Talbot Chaddesley Corbett
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest