East Mids or thereabouts

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby rip » Fri 28.09.2007, 09:21

DaveT wrote:forgetting that the female side cannot reverse cars.


:smt018

Are you trying to start a debate, SB?
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 28.09.2007, 10:35

DaveT wrote:Sources from the west inform us that a dark force will be present at Elton.


NOT.......





























































... the dark force? :shock:
Attachments
CMsilhouette.jpg
CMsilhouette.jpg (7.36 KiB) Viewed 6049 times
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby rip » Fri 28.09.2007, 11:30

If this rumour refers to you, Geoff, you will be most welcome.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 28.09.2007, 11:35

Thanks Iain but it's not me.

Methings dark forces your meetings already attend.
Attachments
Dark Forces at East Midlands.jpg
Dark Forces at East Midlands.jpg (56.07 KiB) Viewed 6041 times
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby dapinky » Fri 28.09.2007, 12:20

both Daves wrote:At a very reasonable rate I can offer remedial lessons to anyone who has difficulty with driving issues!!

Like Tesco's frigging car park it was :shock: (except I didn't get any club points).



I'll undercut his rates - but i only do going forwards :-D

(backwards is only an option to get away from flying lead!)


Perhaps next time you'll let the trolley collector park it up for you - if they're anything like our local store, they would force it through the small gaps without moving anything out of the way!
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it


...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?
User avatar
dapinky
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 12:54
Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby DaveT » Fri 28.09.2007, 12:27

geoffsmith wrote:Thanks Iain but it's not me.

Methings dark forces your meetings already attend.


8)

Just see what the dark forces can do to your eyes!! Well spooky.

Dico didnt even notice he was there.
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby DaveT » Fri 28.09.2007, 12:36

rip wrote:
DaveT wrote:forgetting that the female side cannot reverse cars.


:smt018

Are you trying to start a debate, SB?

8)
No debate needed Rip

Women cannot reverse cars

Men cannot think about more than 1 thing at a time and every 5 sec that one thing has to be sex.

NISM

Just adding I'd rather have 20 women to teach than 1 bloke. Women listen and follow instructions. Men think they can do it better than anyone else even without instruction.
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby Gary » Fri 28.09.2007, 12:36

Dave Eds wrote:I had to move another Elan and 2 Japanese Supercars to even get on the drive


In your dreams !!!
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
User avatar
Gary
God
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
Location: Rutland

Postby Dave Eds » Fri 28.09.2007, 12:44

Gary wrote:
Dave Eds wrote:I had to move another Elan and 2 Japanese Superminis to even get on the drive


In your dreams !!!


No mate in real life :wink:

Change your avatar back as well pleeeeeeeeeze :shock:
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby Dico » Fri 28.09.2007, 13:10

DaveT wrote:
Dico didnt even notice he was there.


I must admit, when the bill came I thought I'd paid for someone else :?

Can I just pay for what I have i.e. sausage n mash rather than contribute to the Parson brothers 3 courses, (which included large slabs of quality meat.)
Call me a tight northeren monkey if you like, but it just seems fairer :roll:
When the contribution request came I nearly fainted! I think rip actually did for a while!!! :P

Anyhow I me be feasting at one eyed bills :lol:
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby Dave Eds » Fri 28.09.2007, 13:23

But aint jayceebeegeetee paying this time as it's his first meet ?(meat?)

:-D
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby rip » Fri 28.09.2007, 13:27

Dico wrote:When the contribution request came I nearly fainted! I think rip actually did for a while!!! :P



I have 20 minutes of that evening unaccounted for, so I probably did.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby Paul.P » Fri 28.09.2007, 15:10

Dico wrote:I must admit, when the bill came I thought I'd paid for someone else :?

Can I just pay for what I have i.e. sausage n mash rather than contribute to the Parson brothers 3 courses, (which included large slabs of quality meat.)
Call me a tight northeren monkey if you like, but it just seems fairer :roll:
When the contribution request came I nearly fainted! I think rip actually did for a while!!! :P


Can't believe you said that Ducky, there's always the option of paying for your own, as indeed for your information, rip did last time !
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby Dico » Fri 28.09.2007, 15:22

As did I, me old pie munching pal :lol:

Paul.P wrote:
Can't believe you said that Ducky


Well someone had too and the parson brothers weren't going to speak up were they? :roll: :-D
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby DaveT » Fri 28.09.2007, 15:25

rip wrote:
Dico wrote:When the contribution request came I nearly fainted! I think rip actually did for a while!!! :P



I have 20 minutes of that evening unaccounted for, so I probably did.


8) Hi Rip

That was the midazolam that did that. Did you check if your clothing had been interfered with?


D
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby DaveT » Fri 28.09.2007, 15:27

Dave Eds wrote:
Gary wrote:
Dave Eds wrote:I had to move another Elan and 2 Japanese Superminis to even get on the drive


In your dreams !!!


No mate in real life :wink:

Change your avatar back as well pleeeeeeeeeze :shock:



Thats the rent boy- i've had a good night pose!!!!
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby sideburn Kid » Fri 28.09.2007, 19:33

I must admit, when the bill came I thought I'd paid for someone else :?

Can I just pay for what I have i.e. sausage n mash rather than contribute to the Parson brothers 3 courses, (which included large slabs of quality meat.)
Call me a tight northeren monkey if you like, but it just seems fairer :roll:
When the contribution request came I nearly fainted! I think rip actually did for a while!!! :P

Anyhow I me be feasting at one eyed bills :lol:[/quote]


we all know what the deal is, if you dont want in then say from the start, i always sort the money out so if people want in its £20 a head and thats cheap. 8)
User avatar
sideburn Kid
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat 20.01.2007, 20:49
Location: asfordby

Postby Dico » Fri 28.09.2007, 19:55

sideburn Kid wrote: i always sort the money out so if people want in its £20 a head and thats cheap. 8)


Kinell Elvis :shock:

£20 a head for sausage n mash! :shock:
:shock:
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby sideburn Kid » Fri 28.09.2007, 19:59

you lot from up north are not all there,who would pay £20 for sausage and mash, not that you couldn't afford it, you and gary have alot in common LOADS OF MONEY :lol:
User avatar
sideburn Kid
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat 20.01.2007, 20:49
Location: asfordby

Postby Dico » Fri 28.09.2007, 20:00

ripper looks like he's going to wack you and Woody's just laughing at you! :lol:
Even your brothers giving you a blank stare! :lol:
Attachments
dark_forces_at_east_midlands_970.jpg
You want how much????!!!!
dark_forces_at_east_midlands_970.jpg (56.07 KiB) Viewed 5949 times
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests