DaveT wrote:forgetting that the female side cannot reverse cars.
Are you trying to start a debate, SB?
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
DaveT wrote:Sources from the west inform us that a dark force will be present at Elton.
both Daves wrote:At a very reasonable rate I can offer remedial lessons to anyone who has difficulty with driving issues!!
Like Tesco's frigging car park it was(except I didn't get any club points).
rip wrote:DaveT wrote:forgetting that the female side cannot reverse cars.
![]()
Are you trying to start a debate, SB?
Gary wrote:Dave Eds wrote:I had to move another Elan and 2 Japanese Superminis to even get on the drive
In your dreams !!!
DaveT wrote:
Dico didnt even notice he was there.

Dico wrote:I must admit, when the bill came I thought I'd paid for someone else![]()
Can I just pay for what I have i.e. sausage n mash rather than contribute to the Parson brothers 3 courses, (which included large slabs of quality meat.)
Call me a tight northeren monkey if you like, but it just seems fairer![]()
When the contribution request came I nearly fainted! I think rip actually did for a while!!!![]()
Paul.P wrote:
Can't believe you said that Ducky

rip wrote:Dico wrote:When the contribution request came I nearly fainted! I think rip actually did for a while!!!![]()
I have 20 minutes of that evening unaccounted for, so I probably did.
Dave Eds wrote:Gary wrote:Dave Eds wrote:I had to move another Elan and 2 Japanese Superminis to even get on the drive
In your dreams !!!
No mate in real life![]()
Change your avatar back as well pleeeeeeeeeze
sideburn Kid wrote: i always sort the money out so if people want in its £20 a head and thats cheap.
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests