Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by GeoffSmith » Sun 30.09.2007, 21:59
TOP POST!
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Paul.P » Sun 30.09.2007, 22:01
rip wrote:Mer is supposed to be quite effective.
Top tip Rip

JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by rip » Sun 30.09.2007, 22:59
Paul.P wrote:rip wrote:Mer is supposed to be quite effective.
Top tip Rip

Got it from this forum.
I do have a good memory for unusual trivia though.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by JOSLER » Mon 01.10.2007, 11:56
Hey Rip how are you Getting on with the fuel octain testing using the elan scan?
1991 Calypso Red SE
-

JOSLER
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
- Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS
by rip » Mon 01.10.2007, 13:34
JOSLER wrote:Hey Rip how are you Getting on with the fuel octain testing using the Elan scan?
I have done very little analysis so far.
I have a few log files taken during the summer, but mainly with higher octane stuff in the tank. I am now running on 95 so was going to scan my journey to Elton tomorrow (which I did before with 98).
It looks likely that I will be taking a Nissan full of trolley jacks to tomorrow's meet. I can hardly scan that

1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by JOSLER » Mon 01.10.2007, 19:20
rip wrote:JOSLER wrote:Hey Rip how are you Getting on with the fuel octain testing using the Elan scan?
I have done very little analysis so far.
I have a few log files taken during the summer, but mainly with higher octane stuff in the tank. I am now running on 95 so was going to scan my journey to Elton tomorrow (which I did before with 98).
It looks likely that I will be taking a Nissan full of trolley jacks to tomorrow's meet. I can hardly scan that

I hope to come in the elan, but im not sure if Raina will be able to get in it .see ya tomorrow budy.

1991 Calypso Red SE
-

JOSLER
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
- Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS
by Gary » Mon 01.10.2007, 20:32
Elans will not be compulsary

Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
-

Gary
- God
-
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
- Location: Rutland
by Paul.P » Mon 01.10.2007, 20:48
Gary wrote:Elans will not be compulsary

This is very dissapointing

JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by GeoffSmith » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:14
Gary wrote:Elans will not be compulsary

Jacks are however!
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Paul.P » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:16
geoffsmith wrote:Jacks are however!

, please explain Geoff

JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by GeoffSmith » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:18
Hopefully there will be about 12 Jacks in attendance.
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by GeoffSmith » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:18
Damn. Dave told me not to say anything about the mystery guest(s)!
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Paul.P » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:23
geoffsmith wrote:Damn. Dave told me not to say anything about the mystery guest(s)!
Wtf

JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by JOSLER » Mon 01.10.2007, 22:09
geoffsmith wrote:Hopefully there will be about 12 Jacks in attendance.
East Mid Jack meet?

1991 Calypso Red SE
-

JOSLER
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
- Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS
by rip » Tue 02.10.2007, 05:21
Gary wrote:Elans will not be compulsary

Yes they are, even if they are Medina

Green. If there will be 3 of you like last time, you should be taking both
By taking the Nissan, I am helping a good cause. I would still much rather be in the Lotus though.
If I could find a way to take 12 trolley jacks in an Elan, I would. I have been through al the DaveT methods, but none recover enough space.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Paul.P » Tue 02.10.2007, 07:00
Well said rip, but i think its got more to do with the consumption of alcohol than ought else ?
Also ive heard the MG

is a bit sick

JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by Gary » Tue 02.10.2007, 08:23
Paul.P wrote:Also ive heard the MG

is a bit sick

WTF are you on about ?
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
-

Gary
- God
-
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
- Location: Rutland
by rip » Tue 02.10.2007, 08:32
I like my beer as much as most (& have my CAMRA card to prove it), but the buzz I get from driving the Elan is worth turning down alcohol for.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by JOSLER » Tue 02.10.2007, 08:35
Gary are you bringing your extra large wine glass instead of you elan?

1991 Calypso Red SE
-

JOSLER
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
- Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS
by rip » Tue 02.10.2007, 08:44
At least they won't be Medina

Green.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests