East Mids or thereabouts

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby GeoffSmith » Sun 30.09.2007, 21:59

TOP POST!
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby Paul.P » Sun 30.09.2007, 22:01

rip wrote:Mer is supposed to be quite effective.


Top tip Rip :!:
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby rip » Sun 30.09.2007, 22:59

Paul.P wrote:
rip wrote:Mer is supposed to be quite effective.


Top tip Rip :!:


Got it from this forum.
I do have a good memory for unusual trivia though.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby JOSLER » Mon 01.10.2007, 11:56

Hey Rip how are you Getting on with the fuel octain testing using the elan scan?
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby rip » Mon 01.10.2007, 13:34

JOSLER wrote:Hey Rip how are you Getting on with the fuel octain testing using the Elan scan?


I have done very little analysis so far.

I have a few log files taken during the summer, but mainly with higher octane stuff in the tank. I am now running on 95 so was going to scan my journey to Elton tomorrow (which I did before with 98).

It looks likely that I will be taking a Nissan full of trolley jacks to tomorrow's meet. I can hardly scan that :(
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby JOSLER » Mon 01.10.2007, 19:20

rip wrote:
JOSLER wrote:Hey Rip how are you Getting on with the fuel octain testing using the Elan scan?


I have done very little analysis so far.

I have a few log files taken during the summer, but mainly with higher octane stuff in the tank. I am now running on 95 so was going to scan my journey to Elton tomorrow (which I did before with 98).

It looks likely that I will be taking a Nissan full of trolley jacks to tomorrow's meet. I can hardly scan that :(
I hope to come in the elan, but im not sure if Raina will be able to get in it .see ya tomorrow budy. :smt023
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby Gary » Mon 01.10.2007, 20:32

Elans will not be compulsary :wink:
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
User avatar
Gary
God
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
Location: Rutland

Postby Paul.P » Mon 01.10.2007, 20:48

Gary wrote:Elans will not be compulsary :wink:


This is very dissapointing :evil:
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby GeoffSmith » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:14

Gary wrote:Elans will not be compulsary :wink:

Jacks are however!
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby Paul.P » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:16

geoffsmith wrote:Jacks are however!


:? , please explain Geoff :!:
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby GeoffSmith » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:18

Hopefully there will be about 12 Jacks in attendance.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby GeoffSmith » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:18

Damn. Dave told me not to say anything about the mystery guest(s)!
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby Paul.P » Mon 01.10.2007, 21:23

geoffsmith wrote:Damn. Dave told me not to say anything about the mystery guest(s)!


Wtf :?
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby JOSLER » Mon 01.10.2007, 22:09

geoffsmith wrote:Hopefully there will be about 12 Jacks in attendance.


East Mid Jack meet? :bananasex: :smt043
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby rip » Tue 02.10.2007, 05:21

Gary wrote:Elans will not be compulsary :wink:
:smt018

Yes they are, even if they are Medina :smt078 Green. If there will be 3 of you like last time, you should be taking both :smt012

By taking the Nissan, I am helping a good cause. I would still much rather be in the Lotus though.

If I could find a way to take 12 trolley jacks in an Elan, I would. I have been through al the DaveT methods, but none recover enough space.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby Paul.P » Tue 02.10.2007, 07:00

Well said rip, but i think its got more to do with the consumption of alcohol than ought else ?
Also ive heard the MG :smt078 is a bit sick :!:
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby Gary » Tue 02.10.2007, 08:23

Paul.P wrote:Also ive heard the MG :smt078 is a bit sick :!:


WTF are you on about ?
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
User avatar
Gary
God
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
Location: Rutland

Postby rip » Tue 02.10.2007, 08:32

I like my beer as much as most (& have my CAMRA card to prove it), but the buzz I get from driving the Elan is worth turning down alcohol for.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby JOSLER » Tue 02.10.2007, 08:35

Gary are you bringing your extra large wine glass instead of you elan? :drunk:
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby rip » Tue 02.10.2007, 08:44

At least they won't be Medina :smt078 Green.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests