| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
geoffsmith wrote:Where should I stick this?
geoffsmith wrote:So where was the mystery guest? All I can see is a git of a pest.
Gary wrote:It seems that all the fun is being moderated out of this forum....


Paul.P wrote:& help where we can
Gary wrote:Why???
ailwyn wrote:Gary wrote:Why???
Again, how many active threads do there need to be for the EM regular meet??
Either stick to one thread and whoever started it can change the title to reflect the next date and venue (which I thought was the procedure already agreed) or face having old threads locked - although I don't see why the EM regional meet should get any preferential treatment over West Mids, Southern or Bollecks

Gary wrote:I would have thought it was better to start a new one for each meet. That was people don't have to wade through so much rubbish !!
But who am I?
Gary wrote:I would have thought it was better to start a new one for each meet.
Gary wrote:That was people don't have to wade through so much rubbish !!
Gary wrote:But who am I?
, but to me you're a valued member of the forum. Which is why I don't mind repeating my reasoning for your benefit.
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest