| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
DaveT wrote:8)
Paul- I think you should get Russ one of them Lotus "no Dad" hats just like Gary's boys.
D
Gary wrote:One of the boys is wearing his 'no dad' hat today. The other threw is across the room and said he wasn't going to
I still haven't finnished the decorating

JOSLER wrote:Are any East miders going to Stoneleigh?
JOSLER wrote:Im going to order my tickets from club lotus tomorrow.Dave Eds wrote:JOSLER wrote:Are any East miders going to Stoneleigh?
Me, Nobs, SBK, rip................Is Gary going in one of his elans????
![]()
![]()
![]()

Gary wrote:Is it just me, but Stef's porridge pot sounds a bit rough ???
can we settle on a date and venue for the next meet?
Dave Eds wrote:Ailwyn has been missing me![]()
He's even posting about it on other threads![]()
But good to see he's trying to keep you reprobates in order - keep it up Ailwyn you're doing a very good worthwhile job![]()
Guys you've got to keep Stoneleigh meet ups on the Stoneleigh thread, hard tops on the hard top thread, and the trivial stuff on here. I dont know how many times I have to tell you.![]()
I created this thread for you and you still insist![]()
Now that my rant is over, and my bid to be a mod has again been overlookedcan we settle on a date fand venue for the next meet?
LECTCiC has suggested Sat 1st Dec - any comments on that?
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests