BOLLECKS*

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby dans » Wed 12.12.2007, 17:07

I ain't dead!!

Will try and catch up on the 23rd but won't sign up cos I'll have to see if I can get the car going the day before!!! Then I'l have to dry it out!! Then find out if you know where you are meeting!!!!!

Later,
Dan
User avatar
dans
Fanatic
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue 26.04.2005, 19:14
Location: Cotswolds

Postby Specky » Wed 12.12.2007, 19:26

on your list who's Iain...RIP?

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby ailwyn » Wed 12.12.2007, 20:39

Specky wrote:on your list who's Iain...RIP?


blacknight
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby ailwyn » Wed 12.12.2007, 20:41

BOLLECKS FESTIVE GET-TOGETHER (first of the year!)

23rd December 2007
Time - ????
Venue - ????

Attendees:-

1 ) Pinky
2 ) Phil & Hannah
4 ) Geoff & Sarah
6 ) Paul
7 ) Iain
8 ) SGSR
9 ) Ailwyn & Sarah

Suggest a lunchtime meet in some place that serves food?
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby Specky » Wed 12.12.2007, 23:25

Bollecks...

You're cals are with Phil... :D

DaPinky...
Jims TCAs is with Phil
Specky's boots with Phil

Nice to meet Hannah the Newbie :smt006 ...

Heard a rummour you're on the look out for an Elan.. :D

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 14.12.2007, 21:26

Hannah, is this

Image

essential equipment when surfing with Phil? :wink:
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby ailwyn » Sun 16.12.2007, 14:02

23rd December 2007
Time - ????
Venue - ????

Any thoughts on the Time & Place??
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby ailwyn » Wed 19.12.2007, 10:09

So are we meeting?

I need to know asap or my time will be booked up with family stuff :evil:

Ailwyn
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby GeoffSmith » Wed 19.12.2007, 13:01

In the absence of a democratic decision.... I suggest:

23rd December 2007
Time - 12:00
Venue - White Hart, Littleton on Severn

If we can confirm numbers, I'll see if we can book some tables as the women probably won't want to sit outside.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby SGSR » Wed 19.12.2007, 13:11

Just gave them (The white heart) a call to check there open/not fully booked on the sunday 23rd.
They are open but dont take sunday reservations, i said there would be about 12 of us and we would arrive at about 12ish and he said that 'should' be no problem.
Im up for it.

Simon
User avatar
SGSR
Newbie
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri 30.11.2007, 01:05
Location: Bristol

Postby ailwyn » Wed 19.12.2007, 13:12

Sounds good to me, suggest you go with the 10 that have registered, it's going to be easier to drop the numbers than it will be to increase them.

--Edit: damn these slow typing fingers
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby surfboardfiller » Wed 19.12.2007, 19:20

:smt023 sounds good to me. Car park?
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Postby GeoffSmith » Wed 19.12.2007, 19:22

surferphil wrote:Car park?

BIG!
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby paulwatkins » Wed 19.12.2007, 20:38

Sounds good chaps! I'd better add the other half as well.

I'll txt Iain now to prompt him to take a look as soon as he can.

1 ) Pinky
2 ) Phil & Hannah
4 ) Geoff & Sarah
6 ) Paul & Larisa
7 ) Iain
8 ) SGSR
9 ) Ailwyn & Sarah

23rd December 2007
Time - 12:00
Venue - White Hart, Littleton on Severn
User avatar
paulwatkins
God
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu 13.04.2006, 08:54
Location: WsM, UK

Postby dapinky » Wed 19.12.2007, 22:08

Angie will be there - I only didn't add her name 'cos she said she would do it herself.

In the absence of that, I'll do it.

1,2 ) Dave & Angie
3,4 ) Phil & Hannah
5,6 ) Geoff & Sarah
7,8 ) Paul & Larisa
9) Iain
10 ) SGSR
11,12 ) Ailwyn & Sarah
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it


...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?
User avatar
dapinky
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 12:54
Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby blacknight » Thu 20.12.2007, 15:08

Looks as if I am going to have to pass on this one :( It would appear (according to my beautiful wife) that I have my delightful in-laws visiting for lunch on the very same day :shock:

I have tried all the usual tactics to avoid a confrontation of this magnitude, but with no avail :!: :roll:

Whilst you all enjoy your selves, please take the time to think of others less fortunate at this time of year :cry:

With this in mind the list is as follows...

1,2 ) Dave & Angie
3,4 ) Phil & Hannah
5,6 ) Geoff & Sarah
7,8 ) Paul & Larisa
9 ) SGSR
10,11 ) Ailwyn & Sarah

Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Cheers

Iain
Winter is the new summer...............best buy a hat!
User avatar
blacknight
Fanatic
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu 01.03.2007, 17:13
Location: Working on an Elan is like a box of chocolates........every one is a coffee cream!

Postby surfboardfiller » Thu 20.12.2007, 23:49

My condolences Iain. :?

Geoff, any chance I could get my Lotus books and DVD off you?

I am bringing:

For Geoff: Sill plate & Calendar CDs for you of M100/EspritS1 Brochures and a brown switch for you to take apart.

For Pinky: Sill plate & Calendars, B-Post cap prototypes, Track control arm, boot lid :roll: (maybe I should drop them off at your house on the way?)

For Alwyn: Calendar?

Any thing else?
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 21.12.2007, 00:58

What a good idea Phil, a list so we don't forget anything! I've got got to bring:

Stainless hoses for Ailwyn, Dave and Paul (will anyone be seeing Dave Speck in the near future as I've got a set for him as well and a blue mug).

Book and video for Phil.

Interface for Simon.

Invoice for Iain's interface. :wink:

Laptop with ES.

Sarah.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby ailwyn » Fri 21.12.2007, 07:57

geoffsmith wrote:What a good idea Phil, a list so we don't forget anything! I've got got to bring:

Sarah.


Great, if you're bringing her then I don't have to remember to :D

Phil,

No calendar for me.

Ailwyn
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 21.12.2007, 08:50

ailwyn wrote:
geoffsmith wrote:What a good idea Phil, a list so we don't forget anything! I've got got to bring:

Sarah.


Great, if you're bringing her then I don't have to remember to :D
:smt044


ailwyn wrote:Phil,

No calendar for me.

Ailwyn

Phil, if you have got a calendar for Ailwyn then maybe it's Specky's missing one.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests