LINCS

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

LINCS

Postby dermotbell » Wed 19.12.2007, 00:40

Anybody go to the the Lincs meeting in Thealby??

This is a generic Lotus Club meet.
Dermot Bell
User avatar
dermotbell
Fanatic
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun 11.06.2006, 21:04
Location: Dubai

Postby DaveT » Wed 19.12.2007, 06:35

8)

Short answer, no. Long answer, no

Lincs really comes into East Mids turf if youre hard enuff.

We already have a token :gray: , I'm the efnic minority, Sideburn Kid is our disabled member- so we could do with some normal input.

D
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby Paul.P » Wed 19.12.2007, 08:08

DaveT wrote:8)

Short answer, no. Long answer, no

Lincs really comes into East Mids turf if youre hard enuff.

We already have a token :gray: , I'm the efnic minority, Sideburn Kid is our disabled member- so we could do with some normal input.

D


Yea, & Dave's our geriatric, going senile one , but he's a lot of fun :lol:
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby Dico » Wed 19.12.2007, 14:45

DaveT wrote: Sideburn Kid is our disabled member

:-D
I agree

And I represent the 'Northern monkeys' crew.
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby Specky » Wed 19.12.2007, 15:50

Dico wrote:
DaveT wrote: Sideburn Kid is our disabled member

:-D
I agree

And I represent the 'Northern monkeys' crew.


and I'm the Southern Wuss for the next one...

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Gary » Wed 19.12.2007, 18:51

Where in Lincs are you ? (Lincs is about 2 miles from me...)
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
User avatar
Gary
God
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
Location: Rutland

Postby dermotbell » Wed 19.12.2007, 21:19

I live near Sleaford.

That would make the stroppy Jock!
Dermot Bell
User avatar
dermotbell
Fanatic
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun 11.06.2006, 21:04
Location: Dubai

Postby Paul.P » Thu 20.12.2007, 10:57

dermotbell wrote:I live near Sleaford.

That would make the stroppy Jock!


We could have a Skegy weekend, picking dermot up on the way :wink:
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby rip » Thu 20.12.2007, 15:00

Paul.P wrote:
dermotbell wrote:I live near Sleaford.

That would make the stroppy Jock!


We could have a Skegy weekend, picking dermot up on the way :wink:


I like that idea, Paul. That would be too far for :gray: to go in the Elan though.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby DaveT » Fri 21.12.2007, 09:01

8)

Hey!!! Isnt Skegy where the old farts go? WTF- thats me then :shock:

BRGs compulsary???

D
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby rip » Fri 21.12.2007, 09:28

When I lived in Leicester, Skeggy really was the place to go.
I never really 'got it' myself because I was brought up a few minutes away from Clacton. I guess that put me off UK coastal resorts :roll:
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby DaveT » Fri 21.12.2007, 09:37

8)

Hey Rip! I didnt know about you and Clacton. I've brought up there too :smt078 !!


D
Last edited by DaveT on Fri 21.12.2007, 13:05, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby Paul.P » Fri 21.12.2007, 09:52

rip wrote:I like that idea, Paul. That would be too far for :gray: to go in the Elan though.


Thought that would be good for :gray: Gary, Gillian could let the 3 kids go to the funfair :lol:
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby rip » Fri 21.12.2007, 11:06

DaveT wrote:8)

Hey Rip! I didnt know about you and Clacton. I've brought up there too!!


D


Clacton is near Mersea Island, not the river Mersey :D

I was brought up Clacton side of Colchester and it took me 29 years to escape. My parents are still there, and I'll be repairing the Exploding Elan there late next month.

A trip to Ipswich to meet up for a pint is a definite possibility. :cheers:
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby rip » Fri 21.12.2007, 11:12

Paul.P wrote:
rip wrote:I like that idea, Paul. That would be too far for :gray: to go in the Elan though.


Thought that would be good for :gray: Gary, Gillian could let the 3 kids go to the funfair :lol:


What and take both Elans? Some chance. They rarely bring one to Elton :twisted:
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby Specky » Fri 21.12.2007, 11:44

DaveT wrote:8)

Hey Rip! I didnt know about you and Clacton. I've brought up there too!!


D


Clacton... me to..

I lived in Colchester as a kid...

weekend trips to the beach...

and the mersea Island 5 mile fun run...

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Dico » Fri 21.12.2007, 18:13

I made a delivery in Clacton once.....

I also made one in callander (scotland) too :smt078 8)
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby rip » Fri 21.12.2007, 18:16

Specky wrote:
I lived in Colchester as a kid...



Yeah but like me, you escaped. :smt023
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby Specky » Fri 21.12.2007, 19:06

Dico wrote:I made a delivery in Clacton once.....

I also made one in callander (scotland) too :smt078 8)


So did Dave T.... and he was only trying to get to Ipswich... :lol:

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby DaveT » Fri 21.12.2007, 19:50

8)

My friend Gill has said for a while that I am a lost soul- how apt is that Specks- now she just says I'm disturbed!!!!! :shock:
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Next

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron