So far no sputtering or high speed miss. Just alot of burnouts and squealing tires. Its actually alittle scary to drive now.
on a side not I inadvertantly raced a 442 for a three block run..... and won 
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
on a side not I inadvertantly raced a 442 for a three block run..... and won 
lotusgirlmarie wrote:So far no sputtering or high speed miss.
lotusgirlmarie wrote: Its actually alittle scary to drive now...
.. The end is in sight for the seemingly endless mods and I'm left with one kick ass ride.

lotusgirlmarie wrote:Actually hockey skates.... was aching to go ice skating ...
lotusgirlmarie wrote:Tigerdog, have you thought about driving shoes?
Return to Projects - Car (Major)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests