
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
dapinky wrote:Seriously though - is anyone hoping for/expecting anything from me this time - It don't seem right NOT to bring anything.
dapinky wrote:I have edited out my details in the above post which may have given someone a clue of when to burgle my vacant(?) home.
geoffsmith wrote:dapinky wrote:I have edited out my details in the above post which may have given someone a clue of when to burgle my vacant(?) home.
If anyone wants them, drop me a PM. Yours for a fabulous fibre Phil's Calypso rear panel and lights.

surferphil wrote:Pinky, I didn't bring the Mitsu down west, I really wanted to bring my BRG, so I'll bring the boot lid after christmas (especially when you live round the corner from my Gran). See you there!
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests