LINCS

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby DaveT » Fri 21.12.2007, 21:07

DaveT wrote:8)

My friend Gill has said for a while that I am a lost soul- how apt is that Specks- now she just says I'm disturbed!!!!! :shock:



8)
At least I think she said "lost soul"- couldhav been something similar!!!


TOSS POT
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby dermotbell » Sat 22.12.2007, 00:05

Hey I've been to Skeggy, it's not for old folks...................it's for old scouser folks in shell suits.

Not a bad idea as long as the sun comes out:gray:

Ah but as I've invested in the wind deflector the missus can't complain. :smt023
Dermot Bell
User avatar
dermotbell
Fanatic
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun 11.06.2006, 21:04
Location: Dubai

Postby dermotbell » Sat 22.12.2007, 00:07

I'm guessing that the emoticon didn't work there, it wasn't a statement. :!:
Dermot Bell
User avatar
dermotbell
Fanatic
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun 11.06.2006, 21:04
Location: Dubai

Postby DaveT » Sat 22.12.2007, 07:20

8)

Them shell suits are OK so long as you remember to put them on the right way- otherwise the sharp edges can really hurt- I think Dave Eds has got a real one Pearly King Spud?
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby Paul.P » Sat 22.12.2007, 09:28

dermotbell wrote:Hey I've been to Skeggy, it's not for old folks...................it's for old scouser folks in shell suits.


Hey, dermot, your humour is catching :lol: , can just imagine Dave jumping in the open top elan ( starsky & hutch style ), in a pink shell suit !


Sorry Dave.........couldn't resist, it came to me in a flash........& that don't happen much nowadays :(
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Lincs group moving to Stallingborough

Postby Briggsy » Thu 17.04.2008, 19:08

At the risk of actually bringing this back on topic, (before it was hijacked by those Southerners that call themselves East Mids), I've not been for a couple of years or so now. I might get myself along in the future as they're moving to Stallingborough from the May meeting. Can't say that it's the highlight of the month though, there are usually a couple of M100's there but it's mostly the older stuff.
Cheers,
Briggsy.
Briggsy
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri 28.05.2004, 12:49
Location: Grimsby

Postby dermotbell » Fri 18.04.2008, 16:15

Might try and get to the May meeting, where's Stallingborough near?
Dermot Bell
User avatar
dermotbell
Fanatic
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun 11.06.2006, 21:04
Location: Dubai

Postby Briggsy » Fri 18.04.2008, 19:28

Hi, it's fairly close to Immingham, halfway between there and Grimsby. I'll probably get myself there as well, they're meeting at the Stallingborough Grange which is on the road to/from Riby, near to the windmill.

Got to say I'm a bit disappointed that none of the southern east mids lot have replied, thought I might get a bit of a nibble!

Cheers,

Briggsy.
Briggsy
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri 28.05.2004, 12:49
Location: Grimsby

Postby dermotbell » Fri 18.04.2008, 19:46

Blimey,
thats even further away.
Dermot Bell
User avatar
dermotbell
Fanatic
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun 11.06.2006, 21:04
Location: Dubai

Previous

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests