Midlands Breakfast Club

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Midlands Breakfast Club

Postby philip_sloper » Thu 21.02.2008, 23:14

How about a run to one of the Midlands Breakfast Club meets?

http://midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/
User avatar
philip_sloper
Fanatic
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands

Postby Rogerf » Thu 21.02.2008, 23:31

Hope to be at the next one!
Roger
User avatar
Rogerf
Fanatic
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu 14.04.2005, 22:34
Location: Telford, Shropshire

Re: Midlands Breakfast Club

Postby a5gcd » Fri 22.02.2008, 00:50

philip_sloper wrote:How about a run to one of the Midlands Breakfast Club meets?



That sounds a good idea Phil.

Geoff
User avatar
a5gcd
Fanatic
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue 14.12.2004, 16:30
Location: Lower Broadheath, Worcester

Postby Specky » Fri 22.02.2008, 06:38

That sounds cool..

now if they'd just let me take the TSR2 home..

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Specky » Fri 22.02.2008, 06:39

Oh and don't forget the M6 raceway, sorry I mean toll..

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Sy V » Fri 22.02.2008, 11:08

Let's do it Mr S!
Image

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert Plant

In Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
User avatar
Sy V
LEC Godfather
 
Posts: 5794
Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.

Postby philip_sloper » Fri 22.02.2008, 19:18

May 25th is first date I can do.
User avatar
philip_sloper
Fanatic
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands

Postby Specky » Fri 22.02.2008, 19:29

That's the start of a plan... :-D

Lets do it...


TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby philip_sloper » Fri 22.02.2008, 20:04

If we can get a few cars then we can book a club line up.
User avatar
philip_sloper
Fanatic
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands

Postby Enright » Fri 22.02.2008, 21:52

I'd probably be up for that - Cosford is a spectacular day out.
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...! :P

BCingU,
Neil ;-)
User avatar
Enright
Modificator
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England

Postby Specky » Fri 22.02.2008, 21:57

Shall we start a list....:wink:

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Sy V » Sat 23.02.2008, 08:29

No.

1. Phil S
2. Sy V
Image

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert Plant

In Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
User avatar
Sy V
LEC Godfather
 
Posts: 5794
Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.

Postby Specky » Sat 23.02.2008, 10:47

1. Phil S
2. Sy V
3. Specky

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Rogerf » Sat 23.02.2008, 19:19

Is it the 25 May the first planned run?
If so i can't make that one as it's the start of Whit week and i'll be away.A pity as it's just up the road from me!
Weather permitting i might try the next one and that's Mothers day!
Roger
User avatar
Rogerf
Fanatic
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu 14.04.2005, 22:34
Location: Telford, Shropshire

Postby philip_sloper » Sat 23.02.2008, 19:40

Rogerf wrote:Is it the 25 May the first planned run?
If so i can't make that one as it's the start of Whit week and i'll be away.A pity as it's just up the road from me!
Weather permitting i might try the next one and that's Mothers day!
Roger


I suggested 25th May because that is the first date I can go to, you are very welcome to organise a run on another date or just do your own thing. The dates are all on the website.
User avatar
philip_sloper
Fanatic
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands

Postby a5gcd » Sat 23.02.2008, 20:47

Unfortunately I can't make the 25th May, we will be in Edinburgh :cry:
User avatar
a5gcd
Fanatic
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue 14.12.2004, 16:30
Location: Lower Broadheath, Worcester

Postby Enright » Sat 23.02.2008, 21:35

I'm off on holiday next week so can't make the 2nd March, but I'll aim to be there for the 13th April.
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...! :P

BCingU,
Neil ;-)
User avatar
Enright
Modificator
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England

Postby Rogerf » Sun 30.03.2008, 23:22

Anyone going to the next one Sunday 13th April?
Roger
User avatar
Rogerf
Fanatic
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu 14.04.2005, 22:34
Location: Telford, Shropshire

Postby Sy V » Mon 31.03.2008, 05:19

I think I could be persuaded...
Image

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert Plant

In Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
User avatar
Sy V
LEC Godfather
 
Posts: 5794
Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.

Postby Enright » Fri 04.04.2008, 12:45

I'm still up for it, weather permitting (it's a week on Sunday).
Anyone else?
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...! :P

BCingU,
Neil ;-)
User avatar
Enright
Modificator
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England

Next

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests