East Mids or thereabouts

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby rip » Tue 04.03.2008, 00:33

Paul.P wrote:
rip wrote:Hooning over there from St Neots was good too. :burnout:


Oh dear :(

What is wrong with that?
Raina led with Luke in the Vauxhall followed by DaveT, Nobby, myself & Josler.
I think we had more fun than Raina did though....because we were in our Elans :smt023

4 Elans cruising past in convoy is a real head turner :D
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby DaveT » Tue 04.03.2008, 06:54

8)
Did we slow for that 20mph limit- must have had a senior moment!!!! :shock:
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby Paul.P » Tue 04.03.2008, 08:20

rip wrote:
Paul.P wrote:
rip wrote:Hooning over there from St Neots was good too. :burnout:

What is wrong with that?


Nothing Rip, this " hooning " expression just makes me laugh m8, don't worry, its cause i'm old :lol:
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby rip » Tue 04.03.2008, 09:16

DaveT wrote:8)
Did we slow for that 20mph limit- must have had a senior moment!!!! :shock:


I did not actually notice it Driving School Dave :wink: , but we were in traffic in the town centre.

Paul.P wrote:Nothing Rip, this " hooning " expression just makes me laugh m8, don't worry, its cause i'm old :lol:

Apparently a Pistonheads term, but I got infected with it on LEF.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby Dave Eds » Tue 04.03.2008, 09:22

rip wrote:Apparently a Pistonheads term, but I got infected with it on LEF.


I think you'll find Sy and Bibs were promoting cross forum harmony not cross forum infections :roll:
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby rip » Tue 04.03.2008, 09:25

Dave Eds wrote:
rip wrote:Apparently a Pistonheads term, but I got infected with it on LEF.


I think you'll find Sy and Bibs were promoting cross forum harmony not cross forum infections :roll:
:-D
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby JOSLER » Thu 13.03.2008, 10:44

Heres the photos from the first East Mid meet of the year Hope you like them. :smt023

http://picasaweb.google.com/THE.JOSLER/LUKESFIRSTMEET
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby Paul.P » Thu 13.03.2008, 14:12

Great pics Carl, from a great meet :!:
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby geoffsmithIsBarred » Thu 13.03.2008, 21:48

Sad day boys. Could I just say that I had nowt to do with it and I reckon Acker is trying to divide and conquer. :cry:
LEC: more mods than Brighton seafront in the sixties.
User avatar
geoffsmithIsBarred
Newbie
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun 01.10.2006, 09:41

Postby Nobby » Thu 13.03.2008, 22:46

Nice pictures Joss... and I like the new plate :wink:

All that talk of elans seemed to have sent Luke to sleep. :-D

It woz g8 to meet everyone again, see you all soon

Nobby
S2 #070 BRG
Nobby
Fanatic
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun 15.01.2006, 17:48
Location: Malvern

Postby JOSLER » Fri 14.03.2008, 08:54

Cheers chaps glad you like the photos :smt023 Im pleased with my new plate .Pauls plate looks great, its perfect for your car good find mate :wink:
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby rip » Fri 14.03.2008, 09:58

geoffsmithIsBarred wrote:Sad day boys. Could I just say that I had nowt to do with it and I reckon Acker is trying to divide and conquer. :cry:

:wtf:
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 14.03.2008, 14:04

rip wrote:
geoffsmithIsBarred wrote:Sad day boys. Could I just say that I had nowt to do with it and I reckon Acker is trying to divide and conquer. :cry:

:wtf:

:cry:
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby JOSLER » Fri 14.03.2008, 15:33

GeoffSmith wrote:
rip wrote:
geoffsmithIsBarred wrote:Sad day boys. Could I just say that I had nowt to do with it and I reckon Acker is trying to divide and conquer. :cry:

:wtf:

:cry:
Geoff Whats going on? :smt017
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby rip » Fri 14.03.2008, 18:26

JOSLER wrote:
GeoffSmith wrote:
rip wrote:
geoffsmithIsBarred wrote:Sad day boys. Could I just say that I had nowt to do with it and I reckon Acker is trying to divide and conquer. :cry:

:wtf:

:cry:
Geoff Whats going on? :smt017

Beats me. The above quote got me more confused than any of SBs post-pub postings :smt119
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 14.03.2008, 18:58

rip wrote:
JOSLER wrote:
GeoffSmith the poacher turned moderator wrote:
rip wrote:
geoffsmithIsBarred wrote:Sad day boys. Could I just say that I had nowt to do with it and I reckon Acker is trying to divide and conquer. :cry:

:wtf:

:cry:
Geoff Whats going on? :smt017

Beats me. The above quote got me more confused than any of SBs post-pub postings :smt119

:roll:
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby JOSLER » Fri 14.03.2008, 19:10

GeoffSmith wrote:
rip wrote:
JOSLER wrote:
GeoffSmith the poacher turned moderator wrote:
rip wrote:
geoffsmithIsBarred wrote:Sad day boys. Could I just say that I had nowt to do with it and I reckon Acker is trying to divide and conquer. :cry:

:wtf:

:cry:
Geoff Whats going on? :smt017

Beats me. The above quote got me more confused than any of SBs post-pub postings :smt119

:roll:
:drunk: :smt101
1991 Calypso Red SE
User avatar
JOSLER
Fanatic
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 14.03.2008, 19:34

JOSLER wrote:
GeoffSmith wrote:
rip wrote:
JOSLER wrote:
GeoffSmith the poacher turned moderator wrote:
rip wrote:
geoffsmithIsBarred wrote:Sad day boys. Could I just say that I had nowt to do with it and I reckon Acker is trying to divide and conquer. :cry:

:wtf:

:cry:
Geoff Whats going on? :smt017

Beats me. The above quote got me more confused than any of SBs post-pub postings :smt119

:roll:
That's all right, I'm still your mate :drunk: :smt101

And if you want any inside info (dirt) on the real mods, you know where to come. :wink:
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby GeoffSmith » Fri 14.03.2008, 22:50

The Kitty Fiddler is back. :banana:
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Postby DaveT » Sat 15.03.2008, 08:54

8)
Looks like little Luke was caught giving two fingers!!!!
Attachments
DSC00977.jpg
(32.31 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests