Dan,
I haven't seen the actual item (not in the store when i went in Saturday), but the advert says that it complies with the current MSA/FIA regs so it should be okay.
Three things of note - it is only advertised as availlable in sizes S & M (no good for me

), I don't like the colour (may be options on the day?), cheap crash hats are usually heavier / less comfortable than dear ones.
That said, I will be going down to see if i can jam my swede into one, as my current hat (okay for track days, but the regs have updated and made it useless for FIA events

) is now "too old".
Failing that, cheap full or open face helmets are usually availlable from Demon Tweeks which are FIA compliant (Not what you need for a track day use, though - Stick to Lidls!!!!)