Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by rip » Mon 24.03.2008, 08:54
GeoffSmith wrote:#719 data is ~2 years old.
#790 is Aqua (Martin R).
Sorry, I wondered why Medina Green looked less awful than I remember. Thought it was just the poor light.
No further data on #719, except of course that it is still a runner.
I also saw Steel Blue, H355 EKL. Don't know why I forgot that earlier.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Dave Eds » Mon 24.03.2008, 21:03
Red S2, reg M*** SUY, Queen Square, Bath. 11am Easter Sunday.
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by Galsia » Tue 25.03.2008, 20:00
Red SE. H-reg, London Road, Derby. 4pm.
First time I've seen another Elan while I've been in mine and it took me by surprise. I was waving like a bloody idiot and had a massive grin on my face but I got a flash back.

-

Galsia
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Thu 08.11.2007, 08:06
- Location: Derby
by Enright » Tue 25.03.2008, 22:22
I've seen one a few times around Boulton Lane on my way to/from work.
It may have been H3**EKG but I'm not sure.
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by CJ101KT » Wed 26.03.2008, 14:25
Dave Eds wrote:Red S2, reg M*** SUY, Queen Square, Bath. 11am Easter Sunday.
That must have been me lol. I convoyed along with 9 other Lotus's from the Lotus Drivers Club into Bath on the Easter Sunday and parked up at the Charlotte St car park and then on the Monday we had a stand at the Coleford Festival of Speed in the Forest of Dean.
Here are the photos:
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s136 ... rd%202008/
-

CJ101KT
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Wed 14.11.2007, 17:26
- Location: Forest of Dean, UK
-
by Dave Eds » Wed 26.03.2008, 15:20
CJ101KT wrote:Dave Eds wrote:Red S2, reg M*** SUY, Queen Square, Bath. 11am Easter Sunday.
That must have been me lol.
At the last East Mids Meet they were winding Mrs Eds up saying that I only agreed to go to Bath for the weekend as they were all going there for an LEC meet.
As she saw you drive through the square she said " Tell me you're f**king joking!".
If I'd have seen all the other Lotus then I think I may have been in even deeper doos
From your pictures looks like you did all that we did
and a lot of what I'd have preferred to be doing

-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by CJ101KT » Wed 26.03.2008, 15:50
Dave Eds wrote:CJ101KT wrote:Dave Eds wrote:Red S2, reg M*** SUY, Queen Square, Bath. 11am Easter Sunday.
That must have been me lol.
At the last East Mids Meet they were winding Mrs Eds up saying that I only agreed to go to Bath for the weekend as they were all going there for an LEC meet.
As she saw you drive through the square she said " Tell me you're f**king joking!".
If I'd have seen all the other Lotus then I think I may have been in even deeper doos
From your pictures looks like you did all that we did
and a lot of what I'd have preferred to be doing

hahaha lmao ... we all got a bit lost and seperated around Bath which was quite funny but we all got there in the end and spent the day drinking lots of coffee, eating and going on the open top buses lol.
-

CJ101KT
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Wed 14.11.2007, 17:26
- Location: Forest of Dean, UK
-
by G UK » Thu 27.03.2008, 19:15
Well, I've just been spotted by somebody.
I was in my Medina Green S2 ECZ **** and a bloke in a full car pulls up next to me at the junction at the bottom of Buttery Lane, Skegby. He said "I've got one of those in the garage at home and its coming out next week". Didn't have much time to say much else as we were holding traffic up at this point.
Was it anybody in here or a random stranger?
-

G UK
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Wed 17.10.2007, 19:27
- Location: Nottinghamshire
by Gary » Thu 27.03.2008, 19:33
Not me - although I'd have probably said the same as he did !
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
-

Gary
- God
-
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
- Location: Rutland
by DaveT » Fri 28.03.2008, 17:51
Collapso in Manchester, solo male driver with dyed hair or poor genes. Took you photo- to follow- if I can find it.
Wde 26th about 4pm,
D
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by JOSLER » Sun 30.03.2008, 11:59
78 Elans traveling in convoy to Donny they looked Great !!

1991 Calypso Red SE
-

JOSLER
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Sat 21.10.2006, 15:29
- Location: ST.NEOTS/CAMBS
by Dave Eds » Sun 30.03.2008, 20:58
DaveT wrote:8)
Dont suppose you got their numbers too Jos?
I got all but 6 on Gareths camera though.
The 6 were Sy, the first green, Gareths, the Steel Blues (sorry Dave

-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by Enright » Sun 30.03.2008, 21:16
You going to be distributing them then Dave?
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by Dave Eds » Sun 30.03.2008, 21:18
Enright wrote:You going to be distributing them then Dave?
Gareth might!
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by TC » Wed 02.04.2008, 09:18
Spotted a green M100, heading to Burstow Park, near Crawley, Tuesday 5:45 ish. I was in the Esprit car but one behind.
Tony
'91 Elan SE Silver
'91 Elan SE Blue
'99 Esprit V8 SE
-
TC
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 15.10.2003, 21:57
- Location: Marple Bridge
by Stef » Wed 02.04.2008, 14:40
Crawley eh?
For my sins that's my home turf!

Men are like a fine wine.
They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the sh * t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
-

Stef
- TVR/PistonHeads Ambassador
-
- Posts: 4016
- Joined: Fri 01.08.2003, 14:23
- Location: Northamptonshire
by theelanman » Wed 02.04.2008, 15:57
Dave Eds wrote:Enright wrote:You going to be distributing them then Dave?
Gareth might!
I'll have a play at photo bucket and see how it goes

)))
I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.
-

theelanman
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 7296
- Joined: Fri 30.04.2004, 15:52
- Location: peak district
-
by theelanman » Wed 02.04.2008, 16:31
I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.
-

theelanman
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 7296
- Joined: Fri 30.04.2004, 15:52
- Location: peak district
-
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests