Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Rogerf » Sun 13.04.2008, 12:53
Just arrived back from this.
What an unexpected surprise.There was a large selection of classic,vintage and modern cars on display,from mini's to cobra's.A selection of Elises/exige's and three Elans.One of those being Mr Enright's.Don't know who the other belonged to,it was a red se.
This meet would certainly be worth attending and it's on once a month.
Sorry forgot my camara!
Roger
-

Rogerf
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Thu 14.04.2005, 22:34
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
by Sy V » Sun 13.04.2008, 12:56
Oh bollocks, I wish someone had reminded me (but ultimately my fault as I forgot), I've just spent the morning watching the bloody marathon!
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by GeoffSmith » Sun 13.04.2008, 14:34
Looks like a Bloodhound. I used to work in the building they were made.

Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Rogerf » Sun 13.04.2008, 20:32
Sorry Sy,i should have posted a reminder
Neil great pics, did you make a day of it?
Roger
-

Rogerf
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Thu 14.04.2005, 22:34
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
by Rogerf » Sun 13.04.2008, 20:41
Neil, just realised your last post time!

-

Rogerf
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Thu 14.04.2005, 22:34
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
by Sy V » Mon 14.04.2008, 07:13
...and that w*nker Wilson had a lot to answer for:
shitcanned
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by GeoffSmith » Mon 14.04.2008, 12:57
Sy V wrote:How old are you?
Not that old - I didn't say I worked there when they were being made!

Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by philip_sloper » Sun 20.04.2008, 18:56
I plan to go to the next one, which is May 25th.
Anyone else going?
-

philip_sloper
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
- Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands
by Rogerf » Sun 20.04.2008, 20:24
Sorry can't make this one as it's 'Whit' week and holiday time.

-

Rogerf
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Thu 14.04.2005, 22:34
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
by Sy V » Tue 22.04.2008, 06:46
philip_sloper wrote:I plan to go to the next one, which is May 25th.
Anyone else going?
Yep!
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Sy V » Fri 23.05.2008, 08:33
I've not forgotten this time but the weather forecast for Sunday is SHITE!
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by philip_sloper » Fri 23.05.2008, 19:36
Yes, it does look a bit wet.
I'll wait and see what it looks like on the day.
If not, the next one is June 29th.
-

philip_sloper
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
- Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands
by Sy V » Sun 25.05.2008, 07:19
It has just started hammering down with rain - as forecast.
This Bromsgrovian's going nowhere today, sorry.
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by philip_sloper » Sun 25.05.2008, 10:00
I decided against it too.
I'll try the next one on June 29th, by which time I hope it will be summer!
-

philip_sloper
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
- Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands
by Rogerf » Sat 28.06.2008, 19:58
anyone going?
i think i'll take a drive over if the weather stays ok!!
Roger
-

Rogerf
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Thu 14.04.2005, 22:34
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
by philip_sloper » Sun 29.06.2008, 18:07
Rogerf wrote:anyone going?
i think i'll take a drive over if the weather stays ok!!
Roger
Sorry, didn't see your post until after I got back! Were you the other red M100 there?
A good turnout, with an interesting selection of cars, modern and classic. Definitely worth the trip, I will go again.
-

philip_sloper
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun 20.04.2003, 12:07
- Location: Nr Stourbridge, West Midlands
by Rogerf » Sun 29.06.2008, 22:23
Yes Phil,it was me.
This is the second one i've been to and it was a good turn out of a great selection of car enthusiasts.But,there wasn't as many as the first time i went,maybe people were unsure of the weather!
It's an ideal meet for me as i only live 10 mins away.
Cheers,
Roger
-

Rogerf
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Thu 14.04.2005, 22:34
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests