Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by rjbean » Thu 01.05.2008, 16:48
Sorry everyone, I'm going to have to pull out at the last minute. Sorry again. It looks like good weather too

-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by muley » Fri 02.05.2008, 08:26
OK, Rob.
Not sure about the weather, I drove through massive showers to get there ...
Good turnout last night; in no particular order;
Nick*
Nige*
Steve and Tracey
Chris* and D
Mark*
self*
I was pleased to be back in a proper pub and the waitress was nice!
Went home with the hood down, it wasn't that cold...
Good chat, although I think too much time was spent on talk re a tyre temp gauge - a tad over the top methinks!!
Kitty stands at £12
See you next time
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4524
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Fri 02.05.2008, 08:49
Thought you might be interested in this Jim
Click
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Sun 01.06.2008, 20:21
OK, reminder time!!
I think we'll stick with Thursday although I know this creates a problem for Nige.
I'm going anyway - maybe I'll bring Jen as she is free Thursdays!!!
Who else?
We'll be at the Hen and Chicken.
Chris, I think I owe you money for France - I'll bring a cheque / or take your bank details.
Steve, I didn't use your column - I'll bring it back. Any chance of teabags/coffee?
See you there, hopefully
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4524
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by stevieshag » Sun 01.06.2008, 20:54
should be there on thursday, tea & coffee could be a little difficult as working lates mon/tues..
which coffee/tea jim ?
Mark dont think banana sticks or turkish delight are available..
stevie
oh summer!! the time to go topless...
black lotus elan se (kermit)
Mitsibushi outlander
suzuki gsx 750 W (Gonzo)
-
stevieshag
- God
-
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sat 10.07.2004, 23:30
- Location: stonehenge
-
by Nige » Sun 01.06.2008, 21:17
Not sure about this Thursday yet as I've got a short notice trip to Paris next week (found out on Friday). I expect to be back but after a couple of nights away (and off to Le Mans next week) another night out might be pushing it. If I'm not there have a good one. I'll post some dates for the Scoff and Spin once I can nail down the domestic calendar if the Monkey World Plan is still good for people.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by chris.t » Sun 01.06.2008, 22:02
OK nige have a good time in gray paree

i'll be at the H&C as usual propping up the bar. Topic for conversation LEC Southern Cycle Ride!!!
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Specky » Sun 01.06.2008, 22:03
I'm out for a while... (Scotland for a month...)
Also I've just moved home to Swindon... but still work in the same place...
So I may have to take you up on your offer Chris and just see you at the Christmas do and special occassions...
Nige can I collect the DVD at Hethel please...
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by chris.t » Sun 01.06.2008, 22:04
chris.t wrote:OK nige have a good time in "censored due to sexually discriminatory content" paree

i'll be at the H&C as usual propping up the bar. Topic for conversation LEC Southern Cycle Ride!!!

fek me all i said was gaye paree pc gone fekkin mad
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by chris.t » Sun 01.06.2008, 22:06
Specky wrote:I'm out for a while... (Scotland for a month...)
Also I've just moved home to Swindon... but still work in the same place...
So I may have to take you up on your offer Chris and just see you at the Christmas do and special occassions...
Nige can I collect the DVD at Hethel please...
TTFN
Specky - Monkey World trip is down your way

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Specky » Sun 01.06.2008, 22:13
That's an idea... when's that
and when's the cycle ride...
and when will my broadband be working again..
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by chris.t » Sun 01.06.2008, 22:17
specky date for MW - in the summer SSSS see niges post
cycle ride-time and place TBA
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nige » Sun 01.06.2008, 22:26
Dave, DVD at Hethel it is.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by Specky » Sun 01.06.2008, 22:34
Nige wrote:Dave, DVD at Hethel it is.
Cheers Nige...
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by muley » Sun 01.06.2008, 23:00
stevieshag wrote:should be there on thursday, tea & coffee could be a little difficult as working lates mon/tues..
which coffee/tea jim ?
Mark dont think banana sticks or turkish delight are available..
stevie
Stevie,
Its OK if you can't manage stuff, but the around 500 tea bagger and rich or intense coffee if you can.
Thanks
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4524
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by markv » Sun 01.06.2008, 23:37
No worries, Stevie.
Hope to be there at some stage on Thursday, with or without car (it's a long story).
chris.t wrote:Topic for conversation LEC Southern Cycle Ride!!!
- Certainly interested in this. Sounds like it could turn into a whole new thread!
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by GeoffSmith » Sun 01.06.2008, 23:39
markv wrote:Sounds like it could turn into a whole new thread!
Watch out for Captain Xerox though.

Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Lotusnick » Mon 02.06.2008, 10:50
I won't be there........
I'll be battin' a white thing onto a green thing........hopefully
Have a good one
-

Lotusnick
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri 05.08.2005, 22:22
- Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
by stevieshag » Mon 02.06.2008, 11:33
[quote="Lotusnick"]I won't be there........
I'll be battin' a white thing onto a green thing........hopefully
Have a good one[/quote]
who was it who suggested thursdays....

oh summer!! the time to go topless...
black lotus elan se (kermit)
Mitsibushi outlander
suzuki gsx 750 W (Gonzo)
-
stevieshag
- God
-
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sat 10.07.2004, 23:30
- Location: stonehenge
-
by NickHawk » Mon 02.06.2008, 18:50
Hi, we should be there in the rattley one (I have a sticky valve lifter!).
Stevie, if you can please manage some tea bags (a couple of big bags) would be great.
I thought it was Nick that said Thursdays would be good for him?
Anyone done their valve lifters before?
See you there
Nick
Silver M100 SE - Still For Sale sort of!
-

NickHawk
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Tue 02.05.2006, 19:18
- Location: Camberley Surrey UK
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests