Herts, Mancs & Essex Swordfishdishoftheday 30/6

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby Dave Eds » Thu 05.06.2008, 21:55

Well it looks like I won't be there either :(

My youngest is attending trials for Spurs Ladies :D
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby rip » Thu 05.06.2008, 22:22

Dave Eds wrote:Well it looks like I won't be there either :(


Ok. I should be leaving Northampton about 4.30. I guess Dico will be stopping at Birchanger, so do you want me to meet you there & we'll make up the rest as we go along?

I'll PM my mobile no. to Steve. I think the rest of you have it. Let me know if you haven't.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby rip » Fri 06.06.2008, 19:14

rip wrote:I should be leaving Northampton about 4.30.


Work has changed those plans, I will now be working in London, not Northampton. I will first have to go home to pick the car up, so I will not be able to get there until about 8.00.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby Steve A » Sat 07.06.2008, 23:32

:oops: Sorry lads but I've got to work that night, because of the distance the time I finish it won't be worth it and I don't want to keep you hanging about :(
I will endeavour to attend in future. :wink:
User avatar
Steve A
God
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
Location: South East Essex

Postby Dico » Sun 08.06.2008, 14:31

Its all going pear shaped :lol:

I suggest we cancel it till the following week?

All those in favour say aye.
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby Steve A » Sun 08.06.2008, 15:12

There's always the Essex meet on the same night :wink:
User avatar
Steve A
God
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
Location: South East Essex

Postby rip » Sun 08.06.2008, 15:14

Dico wrote:Its all going pear shaped :lol:

I suggest we cancel it till the following week?

All those in favour say aye.


Or the week after that when Joss can make it?

Steve A wrote:There's always the Essex meet on the same night :wink:

Dico lives in Manchester, Steve. I believe he delivers in London on a Tuesday and has not got enough hours left on his tachograph to get home.
I know Essex is not very much further, but may be that little bit too far?
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby DaveT » Mon 09.06.2008, 06:35

8)
The extra time would be better for me as well, still not over the Mumps.
Knackered.
D
THE PIMPERNEL MOD

Don't get mad- get even!!
Good days are Elan days
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby Dave Eds » Mon 09.06.2008, 21:17

shall we go for the 24th then Jos can pick up the tab from his DC 3rd place bonus :smt038
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby rip » Tue 10.06.2008, 09:16

24th sounds good to me too.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby Steve A » Tue 10.06.2008, 23:32

:( I'm on night's :roll:
User avatar
Steve A
God
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
Location: South East Essex

Postby Dico » Wed 18.06.2008, 07:36

Next Tuesday folks

1-Dico
2-Spuds
3-rips

Apologies to anyone thats on nights/days/afternoons etc that can't make it, but me n spudders can't wait much longer for our curry fix :-)

Dave Eds wrote:I'm quite happy to be driven to The Half Moon and stagger to The India Cottage :wink:



Me too 8)



Could always do the following week too Steve ;-)
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby Dave Eds » Sun 22.06.2008, 21:09

1-Dico
2-Spuds
3-rips
4-DaveT
5-
6-
7-
8-
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby Dico » Mon 23.06.2008, 19:04

I'm hungry already 8)
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby Dave Eds » Mon 23.06.2008, 19:27

Dico wrote:I'm hungry already 8)


So go get a bargain bucket like you normally do before a curry :-D

Going to try The Queens Head in Great Dunmow (which IS in Essex). So Dico gets to go in an Elan again :wink:
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby Gary » Mon 23.06.2008, 20:48

Dave Eds wrote: So Dico gets to go in an Elan again :wink:


That'll make a nice change for him, bet he can't remember the last time he was in 'the beast' :twisted:
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
User avatar
Gary
God
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
Location: Rutland

Postby Dico » Mon 23.06.2008, 20:58

Went for a 3 hour drive in 'The Beast' over the weekend Gary :twisted:
Nice twisty Buxton roads.
Think rip was picking me up, but whatever seems best boys :-)
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby Dave Eds » Mon 23.06.2008, 21:27

You'll be wide-eyed and legless before the not so fat controller gets there Dikkers :-D
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby rip » Mon 23.06.2008, 23:54

Dico wrote:Went for a 3 hour drive in 'The Beast' over the weekend Gary :twisted:
Nice twisty Buxton roads.

:shock:

Dico wrote:Think rip was picking me up, but whatever seems best boys :-)


I'll go along with whatever. I still expect to get to Birchanger at around 6.00.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Postby rip » Thu 03.07.2008, 20:24

Last week's curry was so good, I want another already.

I met up with Josler & Composite Guru tonight. Nothing definite, but both are possibilities if Tues 8th is ok?
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest