Dave Eds wrote:So now Dico's back and so am I, what about next Tuesday, as I have a wheel to go north
I should be able to get to BS for 7.30-ish.
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
JOSLER wrote: can you post the details on where the meeting place is please.
rip wrote:JOSLER wrote: can you post the details on where the meeting place is please.
I usually get to BS & phone Dave Eds.....
Dico wrote:....and for those passing Birchanger green, pick Dico up![]()
I'm due a good curry, looking forward to it.

JOSLER wrote:Bad news chaps i cant get a sitterSee ya soon Joss
JOSLER wrote:Bad news chaps i cant get a sitter( Garry Glitter was tired after his flight
![]()
) Have a good night i hope to get over there soon for a good curry.
See ya soon Joss

Steve A wrote::x The one and only night I'm working,![]()

Dico wrote:Gawd I love curry!!
edit= and good company
Dico wrote:Aww, I knew you'd say that. I'm on 'Another' LEC wheel pick up next Tuesday on the M1![]()
I'm sure it said in my profile I'm retired.
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest