| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
Gary wrote:Does that make it the most popular thread on LEC ?
Gary wrote:I can't make that weekend, and I think we were talking nearer Christmas?
rip wrote:Gary wrote:I can't make that weekend, and I think we were talking nearer Christmas?
& Gary couldn't possibly do more than one more meet before Christmas.
Or drive more than 5 miles.
Or go in an Elan.
Gary wrote:rip wrote:Gary wrote:I can't make that weekend, and I think we were talking nearer Christmas?
& Gary couldn't possibly do more than one more meet before Christmas.
Or drive more than 5 miles.
Or go in an Elan.
Doing Hethel
Driving over 200 miles
In 2 Elans !
Gary wrote:Sounds a long way from anywhere !
Dave Eds wrote:Excellent idea Mooro - nice drive, nice restaurant next to the river, plenty of parking, and discount as it's Carl's mate.
Nobby wrote: A weekend would be good as its eaier to include the women and the kids.....
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests