Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by DaveT » Sun 14.09.2008, 21:57
16 M100's at Dunwich on Sat 13th- yes 16. Would have been 14 but Gary managed to find us again.
THE PIMPERNEL MOD
Don't get mad- get even!!
Good days are Elan days
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by Sy V » Tue 16.09.2008, 13:10
Bummer.
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Gary » Tue 16.09.2008, 13:16
Sy V wrote:Bummer.
I thought we weren't allowed to use language like that anymore ?

Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
-

Gary
- God
-
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
- Location: Rutland
by Sy V » Tue 16.09.2008, 13:17
Two fellatio Elans (one SE, one S2 - both going eastbound) in the space of 600yds on the A4440 at 7:20 this morning.
Whilst I've seen both of these cars separately before, I've never clocked them practically together and never when I've been in the Elan too.
After waving over the top of the screen to both drivers (and receiving return waves/flashes) I got the wanker sign from the white van man behind me, who immediately took receipt of the 'bird' from yours truly.

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Sy V » Tue 16.09.2008, 13:18
Gary wrote:Sy V wrote:Bummer.
I thought we weren't allowed to use language like that anymore ?

See, you can be funny, Gary.
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Jackonicko » Tue 16.09.2008, 13:27
Two fellatio Elans, Sy?
That's a bit hard to swallow......

-
Jackonicko
-
by Sy V » Tue 16.09.2008, 13:41
Yep, and within 'spitting' distance of one another!
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Gazza » Tue 16.09.2008, 15:15
Sy V wrote:Two fellatio Elans (one SE, one S2 - both going eastbound)
Sy, only did this colour in the S2

S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
by Sy V » Tue 16.09.2008, 15:23
Well, you'd better tell Aaron (tswcowboy who owns a Palacio SE) and this other owner that then Gaz.
Aaron's profile
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Gazza » Tue 16.09.2008, 16:22
I remember Pm'ing him ages ago when I saw the profile to get his details for the S2 register, I'm sure he said he has had it resprayed.
So we both could be right
Gazza
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
by Gazza » Tue 16.09.2008, 16:24
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=9330Found this, second post from bottom.
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
by Sy V » Tue 16.09.2008, 17:39
Good find mate. I've known Aaron for years and he's never mentioned a respray to me.
I can assure you though that this other one is an SE, unless he's running SE wheels on an S2!
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert PlantIn Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
-

Sy V
- LEC Godfather
-
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
- Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
by Doug » Tue 16.09.2008, 18:02
Sy V wrote:Two fellatio Elans (one SE, one S2 - both going eastbound) in the space of 600yds on the A4440 at 7:20 this morning.
Whilst I've seen both of these cars separately before, I've never clocked them practically together and never when I've been in the Elan too.
After waving over the top of the screen to both drivers (and receiving return waves/flashes) I got the wanker sign from the white van man behind me, who immediately took receipt of the 'bird' from yours truly.

nice work, Sy!
-

Doug
- LEC Founder
-
- Posts: 7468
- Joined: Thu 17.04.2003, 06:43
- Location: Oregon Coast, USA
-
by MPx » Tue 16.09.2008, 21:08
Red car on the A358 from Chard to Horton Cross with lights up .... but only one working (!)

Mike - MPx
95 M100 Elan S2 (423)
86 Turbo Esprit
but no longer Carlton no 808 nor Sunbeam S1

-

MPx
- God
-
- Posts: 823
- Joined: Mon 05.06.2006, 22:50
- Location: Somerset, England
by rip » Thu 18.09.2008, 12:32
Spotted by Alex --GT3-- , one of our LEF cousins.
A blue Elan, reg 28ES I think, in the NCP carpark in Liverpool on Pall Mall street. Any of the LECers know this one??
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Beats » Fri 19.09.2008, 19:05
M100 CPL - just before 6.00pm today (Friday) passing the prison in Aylesbury.
-
Beats
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Thu 02.03.2006, 13:30
- Location: Aylesbury, Bucks
by Steve A » Sun 21.09.2008, 17:42
Silver Elan

on CANVEY ISLAND

passing the bus museum !! Sunday 5pm and I was in my Focus

"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
-

Steve A
- God
-
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
- Location: South East Essex
by DaveT » Sun 21.09.2008, 18:47
rip wrote:Spotted by Alex --GT3-- , one of our LEF cousins.
A blue Elan, reg 28ES I think, in the NCP carpark in Liverpool on Pall Mall street. Any of the LECers know this one??
That would be Pall Mall then-not a street. Was it on bricks? Scouser now in Ipswich used to work just round the corner from there at the infamous Hatton Garden Ambulance Station. Fond memories. Rats as big as cats.
So in short- yes I do know Pall Mall in Liverpool.
If you mean the car? I havent got a 'kin clue.
THE PIMPERNEL MOD
Don't get mad- get even!!
Good days are Elan days
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by clan » Mon 22.09.2008, 18:40
Spotted only my fourth elan in eighteen months on Sunday as I was walking to the pub

for a day out at the football. It was a J reg BRG roof down driving through Dumbarton East.
1992 SE - Monaco White - 64,000 miles and climbing.
White Is The New Black.
-

clan
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri 30.12.2005, 20:21
- Location: Dumbarton, Scotland.
by Dave Eds » Wed 24.09.2008, 09:20
Norfolk Mustard SE on an H plate southbound M11 at Harlow 8.15 today.
Lady driver - exchanged waves.
Mrs LittleRob?
I was in the red southbound too!
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest