Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Paul.P » Sat 06.09.2008, 16:49
Gary wrote:Dico wrote:Aww, I knew you'd say that. I'm on 'Another' LEC wheel pick up next Tuesday on the M1
I'm sure it said in my profile I'm retired.
Is that for Mr P then ?
Your a nosey bugger, ain't ya

, don't tell him Dic's

JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by Gary » Sun 07.09.2008, 08:18
Go on tell ! tell !
(is this the new EM thread ?)
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
-

Gary
- God
-
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
- Location: Rutland
by rip » Tue 16.09.2008, 11:30
Gary wrote:is this the new EM thread ?
No. The clue is in the title. I believe the EM thread has East Midlands in the title.

Tuesday 30th September was mentioned at the weekend. Any takers?
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Dave Eds » Tue 16.09.2008, 12:10
rip wrote:Tuesday 30th September was mentioned at the weekend. Any takers?
That's 2 weeks FFS!
What about the 16th (today

) or the 23rd?
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by DaveT » Tue 16.09.2008, 19:48
I'm free tonight!!!!!
THE PIMPERNEL MOD
Don't get mad- get even!!
Good days are Elan days
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by Dave Eds » Tue 16.09.2008, 19:52
Most nights I heard!

-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by Nobby » Tue 16.09.2008, 19:59
23rd would be good!
S2 #070 BRG
-
Nobby
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Sun 15.01.2006, 17:48
- Location: Malvern
by DaveT » Tue 16.09.2008, 20:01
Youre mistaking "easy" with "free".
THE PIMPERNEL MOD
Don't get mad- get even!!
Good days are Elan days
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by tigerdog » Tue 16.09.2008, 21:51
Order up a portion of Lamb Thal

in my honour, boys! Have a good time!
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
-

tigerdog
- God
-
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
by rip » Wed 17.09.2008, 13:18
tigerdog wrote:Order up a portion of Lamb Thal

in my honour, boys! Have a good time!
Thal

Even thinking about that brings tears to my eyes.
30th was because Miss_Elan & Josler may both be able to make it.
I'm ok with the 23rd. I'll be working in London though, so I'll be there late-ish (as usual).
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Nobby » Thu 18.09.2008, 19:42
Im up for both dates!
S2 #070 BRG
-
Nobby
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Sun 15.01.2006, 17:48
- Location: Malvern
by miss_elan » Sat 20.09.2008, 08:19
rip wrote:30th was because Miss_Elan & Josler may both be able to make it.
Defo can't make 30th. I've got parents evening
and it's my birthday.
23rd looks better for me though.
Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life
-
miss_elan
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sun 23.09.2007, 18:44
- Location: Hertfordshire
by rip » Sun 21.09.2008, 23:55
miss_elan wrote:rip wrote:30th was because Miss_Elan & Josler may both be able to make it.
Defo can't make 30th. I've got parents evening
and it's my birthday.
23rd looks better for me though.
Just as well 23rd looks favourite then

1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Nobby » Mon 22.09.2008, 20:03
Are we on for tomorrow?
same place & time........The Half Moon, situated on the corner of North Street and Hadham Road. The curry house is the Tandoori Cottage say about 19:30ish
S2 #070 BRG
-
Nobby
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Sun 15.01.2006, 17:48
- Location: Malvern
by Dave Eds » Mon 22.09.2008, 21:00
Yep - can someone bring a lap top and elanscan cos Collapso's throwing a sicky.

-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by Steve A » Mon 22.09.2008, 22:24

I'm on the right shift for a change
Tandoori Cottage say about 19:30ish?
How many Elans will there be?
"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
-

Steve A
- God
-
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
- Location: South East Essex
by DaveT » Mon 22.09.2008, 22:48
Steve A wrote:How many Elans will there be?
Short answer- none.
I may be missing this time but if I can make it I'll phone with my order.
I'm on the gear shift till 7.
THE PIMPERNEL MOD
Don't get mad- get even!!
Good days are Elan days
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by rip » Mon 22.09.2008, 23:29
DaveT wrote:Steve A wrote:How many Elans will there be?
Short answer- none.
Last time we had none. If you want to bring the Elan, then feel welcome. If you don't then nobody will complain.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by rip » Mon 22.09.2008, 23:31
Dave Eds wrote:Yep - can someone bring a lap top and elanscan cos Collapso's throwing a sicky.

Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Steve A » Mon 22.09.2008, 23:49
I suppose my main concern would be safe parking?
It will make the journey more interesting though

.
"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
-

Steve A
- God
-
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
- Location: South East Essex
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests