Thats the place where I had the Chicken Tarka- its like the Tika just a little otter!!!!!!
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
DaveT wrote:8)
Thats the place where I had the Chicken Tarka- its like the Tika just a little otter!!!!!!
Gary wrote:you didn't bump in to him because he was playing with his rod !
Paul.P wrote:
But what do you reckon, saved me " so called " mate a small fortune, sorting his elan out
Gary wrote:I think Josler will vouch for how hectic it was in the Lotus merchandise tent !
Anyhow I don't think they do them in your size
Gary wrote:Us ? gone off on a tangent ? Never !
Dave Eds wrote:We've already got a venue Stef
http://www.lazy-otter.com/homepage.htm
just haven't got a date as the boys have gone off on a tangent....
Stef wrote:Gee, that's a trek.
If it's a weekend then I maybe able to make it, but not this or next weekend!
Stef wrote:So anyway, if we are looking at a weekend date, I shall try my best to make it.
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests