tweetdriver63 wrote:I like the mounting, and it looks great in the nighttime pic. Are you planning to do some kind of trim ring around them or something? It may not look this way in person, but the way the grill is cut out around the light doesn't look as finished as your normal work. Please don't take it as criticism. All of the work you've done in the past looks so perfect, nnobody would ever guess it's DIY. The sort of unfinished look of the edges of the grill around the light makes this the first thing I've ever seen that you've done that looks DIY.
Again, don't take it as criticism, rather that you've set the standard so high.
Because of your rear endand your bubbles
![]()
you are one of the few folks here I would credit with the ability to mount those fog lights in the fibreglass, instead of in the intercooler opening, and have the finished product look like factory. I do like it though. I've been thinking of mounting small round lights in the same place. It's nice to see how it would look.
Actually I hate the grilles I want to make nicer ones once i fix the minor imperfections in the front bumper and get it resprayed






