chris.t wrote:...
and yes I've had a bad day
So, nothing new there, then.
I'll be there (with my menu choices) on THURSDAY.
toodle pip
Jim
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
chris.t wrote:...
and yes I've had a bad day
GROMIT wrote:snap mark had my head gasket replased by steve last mouth great job but ££££, im of to amsterdam on friday morning so my not make ituntill new year if so hope you all have a great xmas and hope to see you then . gromit
.Nige wrote:Doesn't look as thoughI'll make it tonight. I could blame pressure of work, but there again I could be more honest and admit I'm still recovering from a work Christmas do last night
.
Rob, If you have been able to get my turbo adaptor plate milled down thank you and sorry I'm unable to be there to collect it tonight. I won't be at the Christmas meal this year either as it's Lynn's dad's65th that weekend. So it looks as though it will be Januaryu before I see you.

ailwyn wrote:Chris,
Do you want me to post the date in the thread title?
A.
ailwyn wrote:On my list to do Chris.
H & C still?
ailwyn wrote:I'll change it now if you like?
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests