by Gordon » Mon 15.12.2008, 10:45
1.Galsia + Paid
2. Sy + Plugged & Paid!
3. Chrisp + Paid
4. Geoff + Paid
5. Dico + Plugged & Paid!
6. markv + Plugged & Paid!
7. Freelander + Plugged & Paid!
8. Dapinky + Plugged & Paid!
9. Muley+ Paid
10.Woody
11. Ghost Paid
12. Trig + Paid
13. Richard K + Paid
14. Router + Plugged & Paid!
15. Holty + Paid
---------------------------------------
16. rip +
17. Ailwyn +
18. Ailwyn +
19. Gazza +
20. BFG in the BRG +
21. BobBrown +
I'm now waiting on the plugs, which I suspect will be here shortly after Xmas (taking into account the slow post at the mo).
As it's xmas post time now, I wasn't planning on shipping until the new year - however, if anyone is desperate (or wants to collect for that matter), let me know and I will sort something out. I've now got the fans, (and nuts/grommets/washers).
Gordon
Last edited by
Gordon on Tue 16.12.2008, 18:44, edited 2 times in total.
1990 M100, Calypso Red
1981 S3 NA Esprit, Calypso Red
2005 Vectra C....