About 4" here.
Jim
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
muley wrote:Well I've got twice what Chris has
About 4" here.
Jim
:stevieshag wrote:muley wrote:Well I've got twice what Chris has
About 4" here.
Jim
Must be the age gap...![]()
:
GeoffSmith wrote:Mine's just dripping.....


chris.t wrote:I think that it would sensible to make a decision at say 5pm tomorrow as to what everyone is doing in view of the road/weather conditions. I'll give the H&C a call tomorrow and find out what the conditions are like there. I know I'm taking the southern jessie attitude here, carp all you like
rjbean wrote:Michelle was complaining at how cold it was when it went all over her face. We should be able to make it if its on
chris.t wrote:you've managed to take it to the next level Rob


Nige wrote:Thick, white and sticky for the past 2 hours here.
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest