I think I know what a wrench it must have been to part with your black beauty, it was a brave decision.
Thanks for your help with the parts, I'll let you know what the improvement is like for your next one
Regards
Jim
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
nitroman wrote:Paul, your car would have to rate at the top because of the way it brilliantly carried out changes which stir hearts across the Elan community.
Mike Y wrote:Hi Paul
I was shocked when I heard you were selling your car, at least its gone to a good home and LEC member.
Maybe your next project could be an Essex Elan?
Mike Y wrote:I am sure in time you will be back with an Elan to shock us.![]()
G UK wrote: She has been running beautyfully all week (other than squeeky brakes)
Paul.P wrote:Ah Graham, meant to tell you she's due some new pads i think, got a couple of spare sets here, your welcome to a set if you wanna pick them up when your around here ?
G UK wrote:4) Enquiries are currently also being made into getting Simons role bar, fairing and twin bubble rear deck which I am quite keen on having
dapinky wrote:Graham,
Only comes in at Number 4????????
What's that about lightning strikes?????
max and andy wrote:Where are you going with the 2.5 G? Andy & Max
G UK wrote:max and andy wrote:Where are you going with the 2.5 G? Andy & Max
2.5 G ???

theelanman wrote:
I think he means £££££££££
![]()
![]()
![]()
Return to Projects - Car (Major)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests