| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
SimonH wrote:Sorry Guys, I have followerd the thread for a curry night, and would like to come along and meet up, but ....where is it?
On tuesday 2nd June right?
Sorry if I am being dense....!!
SimonH

Steve A wrote::shock: 2nd JuneI'm on the right shift
). The Elan has enough stonechips already so will be staying at home on Tuesday too.Dico wrote:Poor excuse Choo Choo.
Dave, same as last time? I know, it was some time ago Steve A wrote:8) On a nice sunny day it would be a crime to turn up in anything less than an![]()
![]()
Where shall I parkDave, same as last time? I know, it was some time ago
![]()
Suit's me, but what's the road surface like 
Steve A wrote::-D Suit's me, but what's the road surface like


Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests