| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
al wrote:Are you able to do the various fittings/grommets/etc. again too ?
al wrote:Are you able to do the various fittings/grommets/etc. again too ?
1. Al (pair)
2. MVF906 - pair & fittings
3.
4.
5.
mvf906 wrote:al wrote:Are you able to do the various fittings/grommets/etc. again too ?
1. Al (pair)
2. MVF906 - pair & fittings
3. Simon_P - Pair & fittings
4.
5.
Gordon wrote:Looks like we've gone over a box of 10 here! - shall we go for 20? - is anyone really desperate?
I'm not going to trim them at all myself this time - as they all seem to need a bit of individual fettling to fit the cars (see previous pictures/comments)
al wrote:I'm desperate !
(Though if I can borrow some fans from a kindly gentleman until these ones come through then that'd relieve the pressure)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests