Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Enright » Sun 17.05.2009, 22:22
CJ101KT wrote:M100 EMK .... spotted as we were crossing the Britania Bridge coming out of Anglesey at around 10am on Sun 17th May ... coming back from the Lotus On Track race.
That's Martin and/or Liz in her lovely Aqua.
Nice to see them getting around a bit and enjoying it.

Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by ektrolleyboy » Fri 22.05.2009, 10:10
Red S2 in the workshop at GrayPaul Ferrari in Bromsgrove...
Couldn't give any details as I was peering through a window to see it whilst more so enjoying the Rosso Ferrari California I was stood next to. You can keep your ELAN, I want that Ferrari!
Pacific Blue-LOTUS ELAN S2 # 036 / Hot Orange-MINI COOPER S CABRIOLET
-
ektrolleyboy
- God
-
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Sat 11.11.2006, 11:35
- Location: Heaven And Hell!
by rip » Fri 22.05.2009, 15:43
ektrolleyboy wrote:You can keep your ELAN, I want that Ferrari!
I know which I'd rather have ... the one built in Norfolk.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by ektrolleyboy » Fri 22.05.2009, 16:20
rip wrote:ektrolleyboy wrote:You can keep your ELAN, I want that Ferrari!
I know which I'd rather have ... the one built in Norfolk.
Loony!
Pacific Blue-LOTUS ELAN S2 # 036 / Hot Orange-MINI COOPER S CABRIOLET
-
ektrolleyboy
- God
-
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Sat 11.11.2006, 11:35
- Location: Heaven And Hell!
by DaveT » Sat 23.05.2009, 13:19
GMB at Sainsburys Warren Heath at 1130bst.
THE PIMPERNEL MOD
Don't get mad- get even!!
Good days are Elan days
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by ashm » Sat 23.05.2009, 17:05
Earlier today I passed one red and one grey Elan parked at Bisley Camp, near Woking and a few minutes from my house. Are any of the other LEC members regulars at the NSC?
Ad
-

ashm
- God
-
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
- Location: South Wales
by DaveT » Tue 26.05.2009, 22:06
PB H--- XYL in Earl Soham of all places 1755 tonight.
THE PIMPERNEL MOD
Don't get mad- get even!!
Good days are Elan days
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by blacknight » Thu 28.05.2009, 14:09
Today (Thursday) on way back from Southampton on A36 near Wellow?
A red one and a white one (with black wheels) parked by a wooden garage/workshop beside the road.
Cheers
Iain
Winter is the new summer...............best buy a hat!
-

blacknight
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Thu 01.03.2007, 17:13
- Location: Working on an Elan is like a box of chocolates........every one is a coffee cream!
by G UK » Fri 29.05.2009, 17:48
Just spent a lovely afternoon cruising around the peak district for about 5 hours. On the way back on the A615 near Wessington I was spotted by someone in a Blue Elan going the other way, I almost didn't spot them and only just managed to return the wave so I didn't have time to see who it was.
So own up then who was it.
-

G UK
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Wed 17.10.2007, 19:27
- Location: Nottinghamshire
by Rambo » Fri 29.05.2009, 23:28
G UK wrote:I was spotted by someone in a Blue Elan going the other way, I almost didn't spot them and only just managed to return the wave so I didn't have time to see who it was.
So own up then who was it.
If it had cobwebs all over it it was probably Dico

-

Rambo
- Don't push me
-
- Posts: 9144
- Joined: Wed 24.12.2003, 00:37
- Location: Both sides of the Tweed
by Rambo » Fri 29.05.2009, 23:35
Today at 3 pm heading towards Shitehill, Edinburgh. Fellatio purple S2 with Scottish Andy lookalike at the wheel. Going awfully slowly but at least he had the top down

Nearly overtook you in my 1.7L diesel van but thwarted by a taxi cutting me off.
Coincidentally Alan, I also saw your car last Friday from a no 22 bus. Must have been your dosser it was parked at ??
-

Rambo
- Don't push me
-
- Posts: 9144
- Joined: Wed 24.12.2003, 00:37
- Location: Both sides of the Tweed
by stevieg8571 » Sun 31.05.2009, 23:08
Did the typical 'brit on a sunny day thing' today and went to the seaside for a walk and an ice cream and saw three elans in as many hours.
The first was a silver SE Reg' FXI 707 parked near Fairhaven Lake, then saw a red follwed by a blue SE whilst I was parked up (red J Reg SE) having dinner in a pub in the town centre.
It's great seeing others out and about, just a shame I couldn't say Hi to anyone.
-

stevieg8571
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Wed 10.08.2005, 16:02
- Location: Preston
by max and andy » Tue 02.06.2009, 11:48
Yellow Elan 8am junction 18 of the M25 J492 GP- . Looking very clean. Andy
-
max and andy
- God
-
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Fri 13.02.2009, 07:07
- Location: Farnham Surrey England
by Nickydee » Tue 02.06.2009, 13:55
ashm wrote:Earlier today I passed one red and one grey Elan parked at Bisley Camp, near Woking and a few minutes from my house. Are any of the other LEC members regulars at the NSC?
Ad
Adam
Not me although I was lurking around Knaphill on Saturday. Fuuny enough not spotted a single Elan on the road apart from Club meets in six weeks of ownership
Just wondering if you going to H&C tomorrow. Plenty of opportunities for Elan spotting there
Regards
Nick
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by ektrolleyboy » Tue 02.06.2009, 13:55
Red S.E with S2 wheels on a driveway in Northfield in Birmingham.
J plate... I think the last letters were MEW or BEW or similar. Failry sure it ended in W anyway.
There are often various Lotus cars parked up there I've noticed over time.
Pacific Blue-LOTUS ELAN S2 # 036 / Hot Orange-MINI COOPER S CABRIOLET
-
ektrolleyboy
- God
-
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Sat 11.11.2006, 11:35
- Location: Heaven And Hell!
by Nickydee » Tue 02.06.2009, 21:05
Blue elan in Jacobswell just north of guildford about 5pm today . I was the KN*B in the silver saab furiously flashing my lights and waving - Sorry forgot what car I was driving.
Regards
Nick
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by AndyH » Sun 07.06.2009, 08:39
calypso red s2 with annoyingly nice paintwork, M something something something TMK, Dixon street in Lincoln on Saturday 6th @1715. I didn't wave 'cos was in mother's stoopid fiesta.
-

AndyH
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Mon 08.09.2003, 17:15
- Location: Fairford
by Breed » Sun 07.06.2009, 19:55
Goodwood breakfast club today.
Calypso red H8 TUP and Custard J5 CGM both SE's.
-
Breed
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Fri 19.08.2005, 09:30
- Location: Lingfield, Surrey
by rip » Mon 08.06.2009, 00:21
Silk red SE, J218 NLU. Yesterday (Sun 7th) about 4.10pm, Milton Keynes, southbound on V6 approaching H8. I pulled up next to you in my Primera as you were waiting to turn left onto H8.
Apart from LEC meets, this is the 1st Elan I've seen on the road for about a year.

Last edited by
rip on Mon 08.06.2009, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Nickydee » Mon 08.06.2009, 13:54
Breed wrote:Goodwood breakfast club today.
Calypso red H8 TUP and Custard J5 CGM both SE's.
Calypso Red H8 THP was mine. Guessing you are E1LAN.
Nick
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests