ACE Cafe 3rd Weds - next meet 19th July 2017

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th May

Postby al » Wed 13.05.2009, 09:45

I'll probably be there if I don't kill myself at North Weald on Friday !
(and I don't get so drunk on my birthday that I forget about it :beer: )
User avatar
al
LEC Bit Basher
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat 15.04.2006, 15:30
Location: London

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th May

Postby localad » Wed 13.05.2009, 11:22

Now my Elan is working and has a 1 year ticket now !! I will be there
Andy
localad
Fanatic
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon 21.01.2008, 11:57
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th May

Postby surfboardfiller » Wed 20.05.2009, 15:10

WillB and DaveEds and myself will be there :-D
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th May

Postby Dave Eds » Thu 21.05.2009, 20:48

Will, Phil, daveA, MissElan and Richard, Andy and Jane, and Spud the shameless photo thief :-D
Attachments
DSCF2535.jpg
DSCF2535.jpg (34.94 KiB) Viewed 13044 times
DSCF2545.jpg
DSCF2545.jpg (39.08 KiB) Viewed 13044 times
DSCF2544.jpg
DSCF2544.jpg (38.29 KiB) Viewed 13043 times
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th May

Postby surfboardfiller » Mon 15.06.2009, 10:59

17th Of June - This wednesday night

I expect Will to be going in his Noble :-D Which means it will rain as it always seems to when he takes it out. :lol:
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th May

Postby daveA » Mon 15.06.2009, 18:06

surferphil wrote:-I expect Will to be going in his Noble Which means it will rain as it always seems to when he takes it out. :lol:

well , looks like I Will (no pun intended) have to bring the brolly :lol: see you there :wink:

daveA
Only here cause I want to BE here !
User avatar
daveA
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon 22.09.2008, 23:06
Location: nw london

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th May

Postby Dave Eds » Tue 16.06.2009, 21:55

I have seen so many Lotus cars this week, I have decided that on this occasion.................................

............I can't wait to see some Moore!

BRG

:-D
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th May

Postby Dave Eds » Wed 17.06.2009, 23:40

Apparently too wet for the BRG, but ok for black, white and yellow in the form of daveA, fetnas and me.

Also Slim WillB in his Noble with surferphil as his co-pilot.

Good few Elises (including Fleetloc Pinkie) and Exiges (luminous green one tunnel popping on the way home), and hats off to the LEF boys out in numbers if not all in their own Esprits then as passengers, or in a Marcos and an immaculate DeLorean.

One more Noble and a good few TVRs as well.

Roll on Summer :roll:
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th May

Postby al » Thu 18.06.2009, 09:32

I was planning to be there, so you should've had some BRG to soothe your eyes, but I got fuggin paged just as I was arriving home :evil:
User avatar
al
LEC Bit Basher
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat 15.04.2006, 15:30
Location: London

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby Dave Eds » Thu 18.06.2009, 22:32

Al - I have updated the title to give you plenty of time to turn your pager off! :-D
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby al » Thu 18.06.2009, 22:41

Heh, that'd go down well !
User avatar
al
LEC Bit Basher
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat 15.04.2006, 15:30
Location: London

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby daveA » Thu 18.06.2009, 23:44

Some pictures I took with my camera/phone wed 17,6,09

ace3.jpg
My car hiding amongest the Elises
ace3.jpg (21.44 KiB) Viewed 12907 times
ace4.jpg
Fentas car with the luminous green Elise
ace4.jpg (22.81 KiB) Viewed 12907 times
ace1.jpg
WillBs Noble and the DeLorean
ace1.jpg (24.8 KiB) Viewed 12908 times
ace5.jpg
the Delorean about to depart
ace5.jpg (23.15 KiB) Viewed 12906 times


daveA
Attachments
ace2.jpg
Dave Eds car and 2 of the LEF cars
ace2.jpg (26.99 KiB) Viewed 12905 times
Only here cause I want to BE here !
User avatar
daveA
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon 22.09.2008, 23:06
Location: nw london

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby surfboardfiller » Tue 14.07.2009, 15:42

Tomorrow!! :-D :poke:
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby keithlard » Tue 14.07.2009, 19:40

I may be able to come along to this - not sure what time, depending on alarm fitting man who's coming late afternoon hopefully.

Who else will be there, and how will I recognise you, because I do not know anybody, unless they have a T-shirt that says 'I HEART MY LOTUS ELAN' or something like that.
1991 200Tdi Defender 90
1991 Lotus Elan SE
User avatar
keithlard
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu 18.06.2009, 16:05
Location: Cornwall

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby Dave Eds » Tue 14.07.2009, 22:49

There'll be a bald bloke with a red Elan in a green/yellow LEC T shirt talking to another bald bloke with a surf board but no Lotus!

:-D
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby al » Tue 14.07.2009, 22:52

There'll be a long haired guy with a BRG car who'll claim he's going to turn up, but will then have to bail at the last minute for some reason or other, or just maybe he'll make it this time... who knows ?!
User avatar
al
LEC Bit Basher
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat 15.04.2006, 15:30
Location: London

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby Dave Eds » Tue 14.07.2009, 22:56

Guess the marshall will hope you don't show up - still nursing his shins last time! :-D
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby daveA » Tue 14.07.2009, 22:57

I will be there :D
Dont worry Keithlard I'll keep a look out for you.... ( just look out for the LEC cap) :wink:

daveA
Only here cause I want to BE here !
User avatar
daveA
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon 22.09.2008, 23:06
Location: nw london

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby surfboardfiller » Wed 15.07.2009, 09:32

I can easily be recognised from my avatar. apart from being in a Lotus Elan that is. :oops:
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 15th July

Postby al » Wed 15.07.2009, 09:37

surfboardfiller wrote:I can easily be recognised from my avatar. apart from being in a Lotus Elan that is. :oops:


Bizarrely, that's actually true.
User avatar
al
LEC Bit Basher
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat 15.04.2006, 15:30
Location: London

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests