Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by markv » Wed 01.07.2009, 16:45
markv wrote:Hoping to be there (assuming the MOT goes to plan...)
- well it didn't go to plan - Brake hose split during MOT

- won't be fixed until tomorrow.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by chris.t » Wed 01.07.2009, 18:31
i will be going tonight, who else is going or am i going to be sitting there on my tod
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by GeoffSmith » Wed 01.07.2009, 21:10
chris.t wrote:i will be going tonight, who else is going or am i going to be sitting there on my tod
Well I drove past it
(well the M3 runs close by about one minute before you posted and nobody was there!
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Nige » Wed 01.07.2009, 21:26
You might have stopped and waited for Chris Geoff!
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by chris.t » Thu 02.07.2009, 10:11
Jim was waiting patiently when i got there and about 8.30 New Nick and Jonathan arrived. 4 LECer's sitting in the beer garden and 4 Elans in the car park. We were discussing that this would have been the first time sitting in the garden in 4 years, so much for english summers.
Sorry i missed you Geoff, would have been nice to get a drink out of you
(would have probably put it on expenses
)
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by GeoffSmith » Fri 03.07.2009, 19:32
What do you think I am (apart from the obvious) a bloody politician?
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by NickHawk » Wed 08.07.2009, 09:12
Hi
Hope you are all keeping well.
Sorry we missed last weeks meeting, it would have been good to sit in the garden for a change!
Seems we have a high level of Nicks with Elans is this a national trend????
I don't think we will make the 5th August but we will try for the 2nd of September, where is this year going!
Regards
Nick
Silver M100 SE - Still For Sale sort of!
-

NickHawk
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Tue 02.05.2006, 19:18
- Location: Camberley Surrey UK
by chris.t » Wed 08.07.2009, 13:03
NickHawk wrote:Hi
Hope you are all keeping well.
Sorry we missed last weeks meeting, it would have been good to sit in the garden for a change!
Seems we have a high level of Nicks with Elans is this a national trend????
I don't think we will make the 5th August but we will try for the 2nd of September, where is this year going!
Regards
Nick
this is what happens when you're over 50 - get used to it!!
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by chris.t » Sun 26.07.2009, 19:17
Who's not on holiday then and is coming on wednesday. Mark I've got some shiny metal bits for you from Paul via the IOM. Jim I've been training hard for the cycle ride just need to know when it's going to be

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nige » Fri 31.07.2009, 22:57
Not on holiday but not going to be at the H&C for the Aug meet. I would say unfortunately but it wouldn't be true because I'll be at Hethel instead

. The reasons are entirely related to work, but the opportunity was too good to miss. I'll tell you all about it at the Sep meet.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by muley » Sat 01.08.2009, 09:43
chris.t wrote:Who's not on holiday then and is coming on wednesday. Mark I've got some shiny metal bits for you from Paul via the IOM. Jim I've been training hard for the cycle ride just need to know when it's going to be

Chris
I'll be there Wed. There was no interest in the bike ride so it's been cancelled.
I did do Guildford > Shoreham on Thu and will be re-doing it in a few days time (for the Airshow)
We can discuss options on Wed.
See you there
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by stevieshag » Wed 05.08.2009, 17:14
Not attending this month, too much burning candle at both ends, cant even blame Esme. She is sleeping through the night for approx 8 hrs. have a great evening.. will catch up soon.
stevie tracy esme x
oh summer!! the time to go topless...
black lotus elan se (kermit)
Mitsibushi outlander
suzuki gsx 750 W (Gonzo)
-
stevieshag
- God
-
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sat 10.07.2004, 23:30
- Location: stonehenge
-
by rjbean » Wed 05.08.2009, 17:37
stevieshag wrote:... She is sleeping through the night for approx 8 hrs. have a great evening.. will catch up soon...
Wow, that's great! Ollie has only just started doing that and then he is waking up at around 5am
We'll be there with my shiny new MOT.
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by muley » Thu 06.08.2009, 21:20
Good turnout last night - some old faces and a new one.
Tony*
Jonathan*
Chris
me*
Nick
Lynne
Rob*
Michelle
Bike ride idea emerged again (should probably agree a date first then decide what to do)
Kitty has gone up to £15
Ideas were tossed around for the Spin and Scoff - I checked out some of the BBQ food on the way to H+C!
See / post Spin & Scoff thread
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Thu 06.08.2009, 21:32
Jim I'm ok for the 22nd but i'll have to cycle back because we have guests in the afternoon. Preferably like to go earlier but appreciate that you have further to come. Also weather dependant!!
welcome to Tony, there will be a few people from the VX forum going to the focused events TD btw.
Mark your lip clamps are now in the safe hands of Jim, a little closer for you to collect.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by tonny006 » Thu 06.08.2009, 22:57
Hi Chris,it was nice to put a face to all the names.
I presume i will see you on the TD.
Tony
-

tonny006
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed 11.02.2009, 17:26
- Location: Church Crookham Fleet
by muley » Tue 01.09.2009, 10:12
bump!
Anyone else going tomorrow?
Looks like I'll be in the snotter as sj's quoted 9 day delivery for an urgent part has ballooned to at least 23 days - sh*t!
Now I've got 2 garage queens - bu66er
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by markv » Tue 01.09.2009, 21:27
I'll be there. I'd be grateful if you could bring along the lip clamps?
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by muley » Tue 01.09.2009, 21:32
markv wrote:I'll be there. I'd be grateful if you could bring along the lip clamps?
I'll put them in the car NOW before I forget - they're ruddy heavy. Did your AB cables have the large rubber bush or just a hole?
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by tonny006 » Tue 01.09.2009, 21:59
I'll be along in the Elan.
Bringing my brother with me, trying to get him to buy an Elan.
-

tonny006
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed 11.02.2009, 17:26
- Location: Church Crookham Fleet
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests