Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by muley » Fri 06.11.2009, 21:47
Good turnout on Wed with no less than 5 Elans
Nick and Lynne
Chris
self
Nige
Mark
Rob S
Nige brought us up to date with his insurance claim
Rob bought his new oily boat anchor (a 'good' turbo off ebay...)
Kitty stands at £13.50
Safe journeys
Jim / muley
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by Nickydee » Tue 01.12.2009, 14:48
Hi
I am right in thinking theres a meeting tomorrow and if so is anyone planning on going - Dont fancy being Nicky No Mates!
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by ashm » Tue 01.12.2009, 14:54
I'm planning to go - car seems to be working this week

Adam
-

ashm
- God
-
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
- Location: South Wales
by muley » Tue 01.12.2009, 16:01
I'll be there (but I'll be in the snotter if I can't get the rear brakes fixed

)
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Tue 01.12.2009, 16:16
I'll shall be limping my way there

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by ashm » Wed 02.12.2009, 12:33
ashm wrote:I'm planning to go - car seems to be working this week

Jinxed it - got some interesting new noises today

Oh well... anybody fancy diagnosing tonight?
Adam
-

ashm
- God
-
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
- Location: South Wales
by muley » Wed 02.12.2009, 13:42
Adam
Sorry to hear that - I'll try to remember to bring a torch!
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by tonny006 » Wed 02.12.2009, 14:38
I'll be there at about 8.30.
Perhaps we can all have a listen.
Tony
-

tonny006
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed 11.02.2009, 17:26
- Location: Church Crookham Fleet
by ashm » Wed 02.12.2009, 18:44
So is it tradition for the heavens to open a just before the H&C meet?
Adam
-

ashm
- God
-
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
- Location: South Wales
by muley » Wed 02.12.2009, 18:56
In a word, yes.
It happened the first time we met there many years ago.
I'll be in the snotter

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by markv » Wed 02.12.2009, 21:15
Sorry I couldn't make it tonight - emergency outfit making for youngest son's "Ancient Greek Day" tomorrow!
See you on 13th at the Christmas Lunch
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by GeoffSmith » Wed 02.12.2009, 22:09
tonny006 wrote:I'll be there at about 8.30.
ashm wrote:I'm planning to go - car seems to be working this week
Damn! I could have posted two heater valves together for the same price!

Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Nige » Wed 02.12.2009, 23:27
Late finish at work, non starting NA and still unrepaired S2 (but moving forward slowly) along with foul weather has kept me in tonight.
See you on 13 Dec for Christmas lunch (for those who'll be there).
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by tonny006 » Thu 03.12.2009, 08:12
A 13 hour power cut at home stopped me.
I hope this made you feel better Geoff!
I felt too guilty to leave the wife and kids in darkness and took them out for dinner instead.
See you all in january.
Tony
-

tonny006
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed 11.02.2009, 17:26
- Location: Church Crookham Fleet
by rjbean » Thu 03.12.2009, 10:59
Bum! Sorry I forgot that it was H&C wednesday. It was too late when I twigged. Hope you all had a good evening and see you on the 13th
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by muley » Thu 03.12.2009, 14:20
markv wrote:Sorry I couldn't make it tonight - emergency outfit making for youngest son's "Ancient Greek Day" tomorrow!
See you on 13th at the Christmas Lunch
Pish! Sheet, sandals and headband and job's a good'un

See you soon
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by stevieshag » Thu 03.12.2009, 17:20
Hope you all had a good time, we couldnt make it as we were working, have a good xmas lunch as we are working that day too..

oh summer!! the time to go topless...
black lotus elan se (kermit)
Mitsibushi outlander
suzuki gsx 750 W (Gonzo)
-
stevieshag
- God
-
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sat 10.07.2004, 23:30
- Location: stonehenge
-
by chris.t » Thu 03.12.2009, 20:07
stevieshag wrote:Hope you all had a good time, we couldnt make it as we were working, have a good xmas lunch as we are working that day too..

Stevie a few of us were talking last night about having a meet with you at your convenience (no not your kasi) - what do you reckon?
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by stevieshag » Fri 04.12.2009, 22:21
chris.t wrote:stevieshag wrote:Hope you all had a good time, we couldnt make it as we were working, have a good xmas lunch as we are working that day too..

Stevie a few of us were talking last night about having a meet with you at your convenience (no not your kasi) - what do you reckon?
yeah that be good.. will get Tracy to check diary..
oh summer!! the time to go topless...
black lotus elan se (kermit)
Mitsibushi outlander
suzuki gsx 750 W (Gonzo)
-
stevieshag
- God
-
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Sat 10.07.2004, 23:30
- Location: stonehenge
-
by markv » Fri 04.12.2009, 23:42
muley wrote:markv wrote:Sorry I couldn't make it tonight - emergency outfit making for youngest son's "Ancient Greek Day" tomorrow!
See you on 13th at the Christmas Lunch
Pish! Sheet, sandals and headband and job's a good'un

See you soon
Jim
- I'll show you the photos of our little "warrior" at the Xmas party - hopefully we'll get more than a couple of days notice next time!
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest