Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Gazza » Tue 19.01.2010, 11:38
Might be able to make this, work permitting.
Have you got the address of the place you have decided to go to?
Gazza
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
by Alan_C » Tue 19.01.2010, 15:44
1. Spud
2. Bob and Caroline
3. Dico
4. rip
5. The one they call The Murph
6. Alan C (hopefully)
-

Alan_C
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Thu 20.08.2009, 09:40
- Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire UK
by rip » Wed 20.01.2010, 00:46
Gazza wrote:Might be able to make this, work permitting.
Have you got the address of the place you have decided to go to?
Gazza
I only know it by sight, by I think the pub we meet at is the Half Moon, 31 North St, Bishops Stortford. CM23 2LD.
Spud is the local among us. I expect he'll be along soon to either confirm or tell me I'm talking bs.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Dico » Wed 20.01.2010, 10:49
rip wrote:Spud is the local mong.
There 'may' be a Blue Beast present. Trying to arrange having the hoops fitted, but as usual i'm making things extremely complicated. Should know for definate if Murph/Beast are present today. Of course i'll be there no matter what
p.s. Wheres Nobber?
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by Alan_C » Wed 20.01.2010, 13:16
rip wrote:
I only know it by sight, by I think the pub we meet at is the Half Moon, 31 North St, Bishops Stortford. CM23 2LD.
Spud is the local among us. I expect he'll be along soon to either confirm or tell me I'm talking bs.
Eer, this looks to be a beer house, not a curry house?
-

Alan_C
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Thu 20.08.2009, 09:40
- Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire UK
by bobbrown » Wed 20.01.2010, 13:34
Not sure where "spud" has in mind but I do not think it is Half Moon but he will no doubt inform us.
Dico: Nobber I think has move, Malvern neck of the woods??
Pacific Blue N/A
" When you’re up to your arse in alligators, it’s difficult to remember that the object of the exercise is to drain the swamp"
please use email for correspondence
-

bobbrown
- God
-
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Wed 10.05.2006, 12:51
- Location: North Essex
by rip » Wed 20.01.2010, 18:51
cutlea01 wrote:Eer, this looks to be a beer house, not a curry house?
Correct, but there is a curry house about a minute's walk away, so we often meet there.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Dave Eds » Wed 20.01.2010, 19:56
and they're quite happy for you to eat a takeawy in the beer house

-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by VagueShot » Fri 22.01.2010, 11:53
Is this on next Friday the 26th January. And where? I'll come down the M11 from Newmarket if it is.
-

VagueShot
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Wed 09.12.2009, 11:41
- Location: Newmarket, Suffolk, UK
-
by Dico » Fri 22.01.2010, 12:04
Next Tuesday. The address is six posts up,
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by VagueShot » Fri 22.01.2010, 12:24
I was looking at the wrong calendar. I can't make Tuesday, as Ipswich are at home. Also my son has his chemo that day!
-

VagueShot
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Wed 09.12.2009, 11:41
- Location: Newmarket, Suffolk, UK
-
by rip » Fri 22.01.2010, 15:07
VagueShot wrote:I was looking at the wrong calendar. I can't make Tuesday, as Ipswich are at home.
But Ipswich ride on a Thursday....
& the new season does not get underway until mid-March.

1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Dico » Fri 22.01.2010, 19:08
Murph, Dico and the Turbo'd Beast will be there.
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by Monty » Sat 23.01.2010, 00:06
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by DaveT » Sun 24.01.2010, 18:51
Count me out this time- but Hi! from me to all who do go. Maybe when the weather and me are better I'll venture down. Having to eat and drink all my own stuff these days.
THE PIMPERNEL MOD
Don't get mad- get even!!
Good days are Elan days
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by Dico » Mon 25.01.2010, 16:58
See you tomorrow girls

4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by Monty » Mon 25.01.2010, 19:52
Some Fecker has got me traveling an extra 50 miles south to a service staion

-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by Dico » Mon 25.01.2010, 19:56
Yeah but just imagine whizzing round then roundabouts on two wheels in the ripmobile! It'll all be worth it.
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by Monty » Mon 25.01.2010, 20:10
Dico wrote:Yeah but just imagine whizzing round then roundabouts on two wheels in the ripmobile! It'll all be worth it.
LMAO
Can see you getting slapped by one off these

-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by Dave Eds » Mon 25.01.2010, 21:04
Queen Vic at Gt Dunmow it is then.
The confirmed list:-
Dico
Monty
rip
bobbrown
caroline
Gazza
The maybes:-
Cuttles
Spud - not 100% sure if I'm going to be there, but will confirm on Wednesday if I'm not.
I'll bring your parts Gaz if I do show.
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests