ACE Cafe 3rd Weds - next meet 19th July 2017

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby Dave Eds » Fri 29.01.2010, 18:41

TOSSPOT!



Title edited for next one! :wink:
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby surfboardfiller » Fri 29.01.2010, 19:02

Dave Eds wrote:I'm a TOSSPOT!



Title edited for next one! :wink:


Why bother even reading the thread, it's not like you ever attend! :P
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 20th January 2010

Postby Blue_Bullet » Sat 30.01.2010, 12:22

surfboardfiller wrote:
Blue_Bullet wrote:I guess I didn't miss aything!!!!!

:smt061 :smt061
?

:gathering:


Oh you know what you missed! You have been dreaming about her haven't you! :twisted:


Hahahhahaaaa lol :smt061

I'm sure RIP kept her occupied! :smt008

Did you bring the famous Golf with the fluffy dice down?

Sorry i couldn't make it I'm skint, hope you can still help me with the perspex plinth in Feb? :smt100 :smt100
The answer is out there, It’s looking for you. And it will find you if you want it to!
User avatar
Blue_Bullet
Fanatic
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue 05.05.2009, 02:28
Location: Zion

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby surfboardfiller » Mon 01.02.2010, 11:05

Yes I'll be there. I sold my Golf GTi last week. :-D No more fluffy dice! Now all we have to do is ween you of the pink Neon! :banana:
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby Blue_Bullet » Wed 03.02.2010, 02:56

ween away ! lol

I got some nicer ones NOT PINK!

not got round t putting them in yet though!

Hope I get time to do it before nxt meeting to impress :smt061

haha
The answer is out there, It’s looking for you. And it will find you if you want it to!
User avatar
Blue_Bullet
Fanatic
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue 05.05.2009, 02:28
Location: Zion

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby surfboardfiller » Wed 03.02.2010, 17:35

She will swoon at the redness of your Neon! :oops:


I miss you Dave! Please come back, I didn't mean all those things, give me another chance.... I can change! Can we make a fresh start? Or is it too late?
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby surfboardfiller » Wed 03.02.2010, 17:36

It's too late isn't it! :cry:
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby tomac1975 » Thu 04.02.2010, 19:09

Hi,

What time do you aim to meet at as I going to try and pop along if thats ok?

Cheers,

Tom
tomac1975
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun 03.01.2010, 16:52
Location: South Bucks Iver

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby rip » Thu 04.02.2010, 19:29

tomac1975 wrote:Hi,

What time do you aim to meet at as I going to try and pop along if thats ok?

Cheers,

Tom


Any time between 7.30 & 9.00 should be ok.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby Blue_Bullet » Wed 10.02.2010, 01:42

surfboardfiller wrote:She will swoon at the redness of your Neon! :oops:


I miss you Dave! Please come back, I didn't mean all those things, give me another chance.... I can change! Can we make a fresh start? Or is it too late?


what you on about ??? Was Dave the name of your Golf ???
The answer is out there, It’s looking for you. And it will find you if you want it to!
User avatar
Blue_Bullet
Fanatic
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue 05.05.2009, 02:28
Location: Zion

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby surfboardfiller » Wed 10.02.2010, 10:27

Dave Eds is a bloke who used to come to the Ace Cafe a while ago, but stopped because I upset him.
He's never forgiven me but what can you do!?

The Golf went to a garage and never came back! Hooray! :-D
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby Jackonicko » Thu 11.02.2010, 15:12

Perhaps he borrowed your spare parts list to scan and never gave it back, Phil?

xxxx
Jackonicko
 

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby surfboardfiller » Thu 11.02.2010, 15:24

Jackonicko wrote:Perhaps he borrowed your spare parts list to scan and never gave it back, Phil?

xxxx


No one would get upset about that! :lol:
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby Blue_Bullet » Sat 13.02.2010, 21:50

Did you steAl his fuffy dice?

Who's going to be at Ace this time around?

Can you bring the spare perspex again please RIP?

0: Blue_Bullet
The answer is out there, It’s looking for you. And it will find you if you want it to!
User avatar
Blue_Bullet
Fanatic
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue 05.05.2009, 02:28
Location: Zion

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby rip » Sun 14.02.2010, 00:22

Blue_Bullet wrote:Can you bring the spare perspex again please RIP?

Yep.
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby Alan_C » Sun 14.02.2010, 22:16

I'll be there.

So where is Dave???? He did say he had some rear light inner covers for me once......... :poke:
User avatar
Alan_C
Fanatic
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu 20.08.2009, 09:40
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire UK

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby Dave Eds » Sun 14.02.2010, 22:25

cutlea01 wrote:I'll be there.

So where is Dave???? He did say he had some rear light inner covers for me once......... :poke:


Fear not - they're in the car (which has been cleaned today) along with Jacko's heater and Phil's many bits.

I'll be there but maybe not very early.
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby Blue_Bullet » Tue 23.02.2010, 03:16

Sorry I have become the Phantom ACE Cafe Blue Bullet!

I hear Phil saved a damsel in distress in her Exige? :smt061
The answer is out there, It’s looking for you. And it will find you if you want it to!
User avatar
Blue_Bullet
Fanatic
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue 05.05.2009, 02:28
Location: Zion

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby surfboardfiller » Tue 23.02.2010, 10:57

Not me, I'm almost married, I'm not allowed to save any damsils or have anything to do with other women, it's forbidden. I have to leave them for another kind gent :? :-D
User avatar
surfboardfiller
God
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat 22.10.2005, 14:08
Location: Somerset - England

Re: ACE Cafe - 17th February 2010

Postby tomac1975 » Tue 23.02.2010, 15:22

She is hot though :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
tomac1975
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun 03.01.2010, 16:52
Location: South Bucks Iver

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron