| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
Dico wrote:8.Elanman (posh Cheshire somewhere)

Ta. mikeydude wrote:I realise not much will be happening until the weather improves. But we already have interest with Inkitin proposing a run to a classic car museum in the lake district.

inkitin wrote:mikeydude wrote:I realise not much will be happening until the weather improves. But we already have interest with Inkitin proposing a run to a classic car museum in the lake district.
Well, that's torn it Mike. We can't not go ahead with it now, can we ?
Just for the record, it's actually a motor museum and doesn't open until mid May. I wasn't thinking of staying all day at the museum either, I don't think my marriage would survive that! Thinking caps on for somewhere else in the afternoon, after the museum.
nicowalker1 wrote:sounds good, a drive up to the lakes would be fantastic! after a few hours at a museum i think id be nearly ready for the drive home anyway

inkitin wrote:nicowalker1 wrote:sounds good, a drive up to the lakes would be fantastic! after a few hours at a museum i think id be nearly ready for the drive home anyway
What? Not even time for a "tootle" Nick ?
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests