Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by rip » Thu 20.05.2010, 08:44
bobbrown wrote:Dico wrote:Its the SE bit thats throwing me rips
Scania E....???????
I can make most Tuesdays rips.
The SE bit was a puzzle to me, South East me thinks.
Sorry, I didn't really consider that could mean anything else.
Dico lives in the North West & I know his job takes him around different regions but he is
usually in the South East on a Tuesday.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Dico » Fri 21.05.2010, 20:27
rip wrote:
Sorry, I didn't really consider that could mean anything else.
Theres a popular Lotus model (or two) that use the initials 'SE'. Thats the bit that was throwing me. Gawd its painful

4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by GeoffSmith » Fri 21.05.2010, 20:39
Dico wrote:Steve A wrote:25th?

Except that one
GY meeting has been put back to Wednesday, so I could stand in for Dico on the 25th.
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by rip » Fri 21.05.2010, 23:02
Dico wrote:rip wrote:
Sorry, I didn't really consider that could mean anything else.
Theres a popular Lotus model (or two) that use the initials 'SE'. Thats the bit that was throwing me. Gawd its painful

Since when have you driven that to one of our meets?
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by rip » Mon 24.05.2010, 18:16
Work has just ballsed things up for me so I can't make it on the 25th either
My colleague is off sick & I have to cover for him. I expect he's caught the nasty cold I had last week.
It'll be my own fault then

1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Steve A » Mon 24.05.2010, 19:07

So that leaves ?
25th
1. Steve A
2.
3.
or the 26th
1.Steve A
2.
3.
"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
-

Steve A
- God
-
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
- Location: South East Essex
by rip » Mon 07.06.2010, 08:25
Did a late May meet ever happen?
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by GeoffSmith » Mon 07.06.2010, 12:39
I got held up going through Milton Keynes but had a slap up curry on the 25th......

Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by rip » Mon 07.06.2010, 21:25
GeoffSmith wrote:I got held up going through Milton Keynes
You mean crossing the M1? You don't get held up on MK's grid. It just doesn't happen..
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by rip » Wed 16.06.2010, 13:10
As suggested by 2 Daves on another thread...
Wednesday June 30th anyone?
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by GeoffSmith » Wed 16.06.2010, 13:12
Not this time.
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Steve A » Wed 16.06.2010, 20:34

Can do the 28th 29th but not 30th

"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
-

Steve A
- God
-
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
- Location: South East Essex
by Dave Eds » Wed 16.06.2010, 21:50
30th then
rip
spud
landsdjblokedavid
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by Steve A » Wed 16.06.2010, 21:56
30th then

"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
-

Steve A
- God
-
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
- Location: South East Essex
by bobbrown » Wed 16.06.2010, 22:46
I'll just be along for the beer again.
rip
spud
landsdjblokedavid
Bob and Caroline
Pacific Blue N/A
" When you’re up to your arse in alligators, it’s difficult to remember that the object of the exercise is to drain the swamp"
please use email for correspondence
-

bobbrown
- God
-
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Wed 10.05.2006, 12:51
- Location: North Essex
by Dave Eds » Wed 16.06.2010, 22:55
bobbrown wrote:I'll just be along for the beer again.
rip
spud
landsdjblokedavid
Bob and Caroline
Somewhere near Quendon Bob - any ideas of a curry house, unless we go into Stansted?
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by Steve A » Wed 16.06.2010, 23:08
but not 30th
Er Hello

"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
-

Steve A
- God
-
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
- Location: South East Essex
by Dave Eds » Wed 16.06.2010, 23:21
-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by Steve A » Wed 16.06.2010, 23:31

I'll get me coat
Because I couldn't help you on the prom night (and I would of) I stopped reading that thread
hence my lack of understanding

"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
-

Steve A
- God
-
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
- Location: South East Essex
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest