Post and Discuss UK-related one-off events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by rip » Fri 28.05.2010, 16:57
I know but I was tempted by MotoGP anyway. That's just helped me to decide.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by Martin R » Fri 28.05.2010, 18:08
I only posted that as information. I was not suggesting anyone had to watch it. The option however is there for people who do.
2 Lotus and ones got to go

-
Martin R
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat 07.07.2007, 19:49
- Location: Birmingham
by G UK » Fri 28.05.2010, 20:23
rip wrote:I know but I was tempted by MotoGP anyway. That's just helped me to decide.
Boooo!!!! I think you already had made your mind up.
My tickets are booked so I'm now confirmed.
-

G UK
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Wed 17.10.2007, 19:27
- Location: Nottinghamshire
by peteoddcar » Fri 28.05.2010, 21:40
Steve A wrote:1. Bobbrown and SWBO
2. G UK
3. Peteoddcar & MrsB
4.
5.
Camping
1. Shaun +1
2. Nicowalker +1
3. G UK
4. ri
5. Steve A + Lesley A or Tom A
We just decided that we will come along on the Sunday only

- well do the online tickets - do we need to do anything (permits, passes or whatever) to join the Elan M100 parking lot?

I think we'll at least need a location yea yea I know its at Snetterton.
Pete & Karen :

Peteoddcar - Pacific Blue SE 1990
-

peteoddcar
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Thu 26.11.2009, 23:41
- Location: Ewhurst, Surrey Hills
by revlj » Sat 29.05.2010, 14:31
Where's the best place to get tickets?! And what's on on the Saturday, as I can only find info for the F1 Sunday event?
Of course this may have been answered already...

Doing God's work, only faster...!
-

revlj
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri 24.04.2009, 16:24
- Location: Scottish Borders
by ShaunM » Mon 31.05.2010, 09:45
revlj wrote:Where's the best place to get tickets?! And what's on on the Saturday, as I can only find info for the F1 Sunday event?
Of course this may have been answered already...

Tickets from here:
http://www.lotus-festival.com/seloc.htmlSaturday will have qualifying for the Sunday races, which is good because you see more cars taking more risks and going off! Also, the day will be more relaxed, so lots of time to chat to other Lotus owners and looks at lots of owners cars

Rip really disappointed you won't be there, who's going to drink my home-made vodka now?
Peteoddcar - No need for allocated parking as there won't be any this year. If only we had an LEC Flag then I could hoist it up in the car park! I'm sure if you drive around when you get to the car park then you will find the M100's snuggled together

-

ShaunM
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Sat 02.09.2006, 17:32
- Location: Norwich, UK (9.6 miles from Hethel)
by Specky » Mon 31.05.2010, 10:42
revlj wrote:Where's the best place to get tickets?! And what's on on the Saturday
Facepainting....

Better wipe that smile off my face right now...
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by revlj » Mon 31.05.2010, 14:25
H-ay-larious!!!
Thanks to Shaun for the serious info, J and I will be there!!!
As to Specky, I know we all advocate family fun days, but surely Lotus is enuff?! It's not the village fete you know!

Doing God's work, only faster...!
-

revlj
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri 24.04.2009, 16:24
- Location: Scottish Borders
by revlj » Mon 31.05.2010, 14:28
My apologies to Specky, just checked the website and it's there...!
How nice...

Doing God's work, only faster...!
-

revlj
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri 24.04.2009, 16:24
- Location: Scottish Borders
by bobbrown » Thu 03.06.2010, 12:25
quite a bit going on see
Link so should make for good day out if the weather is kind to us
Pacific Blue N/A
" When you’re up to your arse in alligators, it’s difficult to remember that the object of the exercise is to drain the swamp"
please use email for correspondence
-

bobbrown
- God
-
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Wed 10.05.2006, 12:51
- Location: North Essex
by daveA » Thu 03.06.2010, 14:56
1. Bobbrown and SWBO
2. G UK
3. Peteoddcar & MrsB
4. daveA
5.
Camping
1. Shaun +1
2. Nicowalker +1
3. G UK
4. ri
5. Steve A + Lesley A or Tom A
Only here cause I want to BE here !
-

daveA
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Mon 22.09.2008, 23:06
- Location: nw london
by revlj » Thu 03.06.2010, 16:43
1. Bobbrown and SWBO
2. G UK
3. Peteoddcar & MrsB
4. daveA
5. revlj and mr revlj (Sunday only)
6.
Camping
1. Shaun +1
2. Nicowalker +1
3. G UK
4. ri
5. Steve A + Lesley A or Tom A
Doing God's work, only faster...!
-

revlj
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri 24.04.2009, 16:24
- Location: Scottish Borders
by ShaunM » Tue 08.06.2010, 12:55
Anyone Camping Friday Night? I will bring a disposable BBQ and food.
Friday Night Camping
1. Shaun
2.
Saturday + Camping
1. Shaun
2. Nicowalker +1
3. G UK
4. ri
5. Steve A + Lesley A or Tom A
6.
Sunday
1. Bobbrown and SWBO
2. Peteoddcar & MrsB
3. daveA
4. revlj and mr revlj (Sunday only)
5. G UK
6. Shaun
7. Nicowalker +1
8.
-

ShaunM
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Sat 02.09.2006, 17:32
- Location: Norwich, UK (9.6 miles from Hethel)
by rip » Tue 08.06.2010, 13:31
G UK wrote:rip wrote:I know but I was tempted by MotoGP anyway. That's just helped me to decide.
Boooo!!!! I think you already had made your mind up.
No I hadn't.
A certain broken leg on Saturday has made me decide not to go to Silverstone though.
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by ShaunM » Tue 08.06.2010, 14:12
rip wrote:A certain broken leg on Saturday has made me decide not to go to Silverstone though.
Your's? Hope you're okay.
-

ShaunM
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Sat 02.09.2006, 17:32
- Location: Norwich, UK (9.6 miles from Hethel)
by MPx » Tue 08.06.2010, 14:37

Noooooo! No 46. Without Vale in the running order its not quite the same .... but IMHO still more exciting racing than most car stuff.
Mike - MPx
95 M100 Elan S2 (423)
86 Turbo Esprit
but no longer Carlton no 808 nor Sunbeam S1

-

MPx
- God
-
- Posts: 823
- Joined: Mon 05.06.2006, 22:50
- Location: Somerset, England
by rip » Tue 08.06.2010, 15:08
MPx wrote::lol: Noooooo! No 46. Without Vale in the running order its not quite the same .... but IMHO still more exciting racing than most car stuff.
Sunday's race was a little disappointing without him.
Do you get the feeling Shaun does not follow MotoGP?
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by bobbrown » Tue 08.06.2010, 16:26
the doctor needed a doctor
As least he is on the way to recovery
Pacific Blue N/A
" When you’re up to your arse in alligators, it’s difficult to remember that the object of the exercise is to drain the swamp"
please use email for correspondence
-

bobbrown
- God
-
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Wed 10.05.2006, 12:51
- Location: North Essex
by chipp » Tue 08.06.2010, 20:19
will be there both days, but not camping.
Friday Night Camping
1. Shaun
2.
Saturday + Camping
1. Shaun
2. Nicowalker +1
3. G UK
4. ri
5. Steve A + Lesley A or Tom A
6.chipp [not camping]
Sunday
1. Bobbrown and SWBO
2. Peteoddcar & MrsB
3. daveA
4. revlj and mr revlj (Sunday only)
5. G UK
6. Shaun
7. Nicowalker +1
8.chipp on ealc stand
92SE written off
95S2 sold
91SE sold
-

chipp
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 478
- Joined: Tue 02.02.2010, 20:47
- Location: Wymondham nr Hethel
by Mitcham » Sun 13.06.2010, 10:44
I am sorry that Belinda and I will not be there as her "Loti" is still awaiting further clearance from the insurers for repairs to go ahead after the accident. Unfortunately the garage discovered more, (expensive), damage than was originally thought when they began working on it.
Hopefully all will be sorted in the next few weeks.
Enjoy the day everyone.
Martin.
-
Mitcham
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun 26.07.2009, 23:27
Return to Events - U.K.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Apple [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests