SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & Chicken, Alton. 2nd Wednesday of Month

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby chris.t » Tue 06.07.2010, 12:09

Best one i could think of at the time Nige :oops:
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Nickydee » Tue 06.07.2010, 14:43

I will be there unless of course SHMBO sayes otherwise.
Nickydee
Fanatic
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
Location: Guildford Surrey

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Jackonicko » Tue 06.07.2010, 15:37

Are you going, Specky, boot full of aerials?

J
Jackonicko
 

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby ashm » Tue 06.07.2010, 17:41

Unfortunately I probably won't be there, since I'll be up north of Birmingham for a meeting during the day. Maybe if I get finished early enough...!
Adam
User avatar
ashm
God
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
Location: South Wales

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Specky » Tue 06.07.2010, 18:20

Not for me, I'm working

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby texas2201 » Wed 07.07.2010, 20:09

Sorry guys only just got home and I need to pack my bags etc etc and get up at 4am to go to the airport to fly up to Scotland - hopefully next month

Martin
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio :-)
User avatar
texas2201
God
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
Location: Boos Eifel Germany

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Nickydee » Wed 07.07.2010, 22:19

Turnout tonight was as follows

Nick No Mates*

Seriously through hope all is well with everybody and look forward to seeing at least some of you next month.
Nickydee
Fanatic
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
Location: Guildford Surrey

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Nickydee » Mon 02.08.2010, 13:12

Anybody going this month!.

Dont think I could stomach the embarrassment of turning up on my own two months in a row!!.


Nick No Mates
Last edited by Nickydee on Mon 02.08.2010, 17:51, edited 2 times in total.
Nickydee
Fanatic
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
Location: Guildford Surrey

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby ashm » Mon 02.08.2010, 14:28

I might be able to get down, but only early on as management wants to go to the cinema on Weds!
Adam
User avatar
ashm
God
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
Location: South Wales

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby chris.t » Mon 02.08.2010, 14:44

should be there Nick btw Jim was there :lol:
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Specky » Mon 02.08.2010, 19:43

I've heard a rumour of an aerial drop....

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby ashm » Mon 02.08.2010, 23:15

Specky wrote:I've heard a rumour of an aerial drop....

TTFN


Ooh!
User avatar
ashm
God
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
Location: South Wales

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby muley » Tue 03.08.2010, 07:03

Nickydee wrote:Turnout tonight was as follows

Nick No Mates*

Seriously through hope all is well with everybody and look forward to seeing at least some of you next month.



er, not quite - I was there from 20:45 to 21:00 on my own..

Anyhoo, I'm going this week but I will be late - so wait for me!!

Cheers

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
muley
Moderator
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby tonny006 » Tue 03.08.2010, 15:16

I will be there in a sorry looking bashed up Elan at about 8.30 i hope.
User avatar
tonny006
Fanatic
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed 11.02.2009, 17:26
Location: Church Crookham Fleet

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby rjbean » Wed 04.08.2010, 14:13

It'll just be me tonight as michelle has to change the gear selector seal on her mini. I'll be in my gran's 106 8)
User avatar
rjbean
Fanatic
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
Location: West Sussex

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Nickydee » Thu 05.08.2010, 12:05

Chris

In response to your request last night - will this do!
Attachments
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (8.03 KiB) Viewed 3375 times
Nickydee
Fanatic
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
Location: Guildford Surrey

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Specky » Thu 05.08.2010, 12:12

One of his chickens has slipped into a korma !!!

Good to see you all again.

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby ashm » Thu 05.08.2010, 15:18

I was able to listen to the radio on the way home 8)
Thanks Specky!
User avatar
ashm
God
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
Location: South Wales

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby muley » Sat 07.08.2010, 16:18

Another good turnout!

Me*
Rob S*
Adam*
Rob B
Michelle
Dave S*
Chris
Lynne
Nick H
Nick - ydee*
Tony*

I didn't manage to talk to all of you as much as I would have liked as I was late (had to incinerate some meat at the old biddy's local BBQ)

Kitty stands at £11.60

Cheers

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
muley
Moderator
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach

Re: SOUTHERN AREA - Hen & chicken, Alton. 1st Wednesday of M

Postby Specky » Sat 07.08.2010, 17:07

ashm wrote:I was able to listen to the radio on the way home 8)
Thanks Specky!


It's good to hear...

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

PreviousNext

Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

cron